Chapter 19

Zayns P.O.V
"What's that answer? Come on! Please help me!"I demanded to Hailey, stealing her paper away from her, 
"GIVE ME BACK MY PAPER MALIK." She bellowed, climbing onto my lap, her hand wrapped around my neck, leaning over to take her paper away from me.
"Make me Griffins." I smirked, looking into her hazel brown eyes, as they listen with determination. Her hair falling in her face, and her bare face, sparkling with beauty.

Hailey's lips fell onto mine, then she places one of her chest on my chest, and the other on my neck, playing with my hair line. Pulling back my arm, I place the paper on the table, then pull Hailey in closer to me. Her smooth, flawless lips moving in sync with mine, and she starts to rub my neck softly, leaving a tingle in place. Hailey pulled away, smirking, taking hold of the paper I took from her, she sprints off my lap and runs out the back door.

"Come back here!" I exclaimed, running out the back door following Hailey, looking out everywhere, she was no where to be seen. Then all of a sudden, freezing cold water hit my side, soaking my whole body in seconds. "What the Fuck?!" I cried, jumping away from the water, to find the source of it being Hailey, holding the hose to my face. "Get here!" I say, running towards her, grabbing the hose and shooting it back at Hailey. 
"AHH!" She screamed, glaring at me and running into the house, sobbing wet the same as me. Turning off the water, I run back inside and grab a towel from the airing cupboard in the living room.

Once I dried of a little, I go get changed into tobacco colour chinos and a black polo shirt. Then return back to the table where Hailey and I sat an hour ago, hailey's still upstairs getting changed. The suns shining, like yesterday, not a sun in the sky, a cool breeze running through the house aswell, the TV's on low, the sound calming the mood. "That was... Um... Phone," Haileys voice echoed from the stairs behind me,
"Umm, yeah you could say that,' I repliedn standing up and looking at Hailey. She's got changed into red coloured jeans and a white tank top. "You look nice," I complimented her, causing Hailey to look down at the ground, and blushing.

"You're so cute when you blush," I smirked, walking over to the bottom step of the stairs where she is sat.
"Shut up," she mumbled, still looking down at her feet, placing my fore finger and thumb on haileys chin, I guide her face up so she is looking at me.
"Like I said, you'ee so cute when you blush." I repeated, pecking Hailey on the nose, embracing her into a hug.
"Thank you," she mumbled back into my shoulder as we hugged.
"No problem," I murmured as my face is in her hair, kissing the top of haileys head.
"We should go back to the work you know," Hailey suggested, her body still in my arms,
"We have done loads!" I whined, pulling away from the hug and walking over to the sofa.
"What else can we doo?" Hailey complained,
"Film?" I suggested, walking over to where I keep the DVDs and taking one from the book case. "This Means War?" I wink at hailey, as she rolls her eyes and nods.
"Wheb are we meeting the boys?" Haileys asked, as we sit down on the sofa, waiting for the DVD to start.
"Umm... 4?"
"2hours," haileys replied, stretching her legs out and resting her head on my lap.
"You're cute," I chuckled, taking a piece of her chocolate locks, and twtisting them round my fingers.

The film started and we both concentrated on the film, well hailey did, but I couldn't take my eyes of off hers. Twisting her hair through my fingers, watching her facial expressions as thing happen in the movie. Listening to her laugh, watching her smile, its the best thing ever. Harry taking her away from me, trying to, it makes everything better knwoing that no matter how hard he trys, hailey wants me not him. Thinking about it, makes the bottom of my stomach warm up and butterflies to appear, this isn't normal, for a guy to get butterflies over a girl? Is it?

The film finished, but it only felt like it has been playing for five minutes,, hailey changes her view from looking at the TV to looking up at me.
"Do you like playing with my hair or something?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at me in the process,
"Why would you think that?" I 
"Well, you did just play with my hair and just stared at me the whole of the movie." I felt my cheeks redden, the smirk on the Haileys face grew.
"Well the view was a lot better than the TV," I state, smirking back at Hailey as I answered.

This time, Hailey blushed looking away as her cheeks turned crimson red, the way they glowed, the way her eye listen, the way her lips purse together. Every single part of her, makes goose bumps go down my back, down my arms and legs, all over my body. Her hair laying around the top part of her body, her long legs slumping on the sofa, her curvy figure half laying on mine. I can't help but coimpliment everysingle bit of haileys body, everything about her is perfect.
"Now who's blushing," I winked, leaning down and kissing her on the cheek, 
"Shut up!" Hailey exclaimed, playfully slapping my chest.

Slumping back into the sofa, I stop talking, refusing too, doing what hailey told me to do and shut up.
"Please talk!"
"I'll do anything!"
"Please!"
"PLEASE"
"Don't shut up!"
"I miss your voice, please talk"
"I'll do anything!"

Puckering up my lips, indicating that I want a kiss, hailey leans in and placed her lips gently on mine, placing her hands on the back of my head, pushing at it a bit, pushing me into her lips. Haileys now sat up on my lap, her legs facing to the left of me, pulling her into me as well, placing my hands on her hips, holding hailey tightly. Our lips glides against eachother, in perfect sync, she opens her mouth and our tongue starts to dance, her breath tasting of mint, the light hint of tobacco, from her smoking days.

My phone starts to ring, forcing us to pull apart so I can answer it, pulling it out of my chino pocket I answer it.
"Hello Lou?"
"Hey!"
"What's up?"
"OH, well before you meet us,can you get Hazza for me? Like meet him and walk with him to the park?"
"Are you kidding me?!"
"No..."
"After what he done!? No way!? Not a chance!? sorry Louis but NO!?"
"Ok... Well I'll see you later?" 
"Yeah"
"Bye"

I hung up, slamming the phone on the arm of the sofa, taking in a long sigh.
"What's wrong?"
"Just Harry still," 
"Don't worry about him," hailey whispered, placing her lips back on mine, her breathing still rushed. Zoning out, leaving harry behind, I focus on hailey, and in the moment now, and how much hailey means to me, how soft her lips are and how her kissing me right now, leaves all my problems behind.