Chapter 1

Hailey's P.O.V

"Hey loser! Where you going? I need you to do my homework!"

"Alright geek?"

"What you doing geeky neeky? Want to do my homework, you have done all yours, well you are a teachers pet and all."

"I bet you have never been kissed!"

These are my daily insults the daily ones, they get worse, a lot worse but these are the common ones. What have I done to deserve a whole 3 years of constant bullying? Why, what have I done, I was fine when I was in primary school, everyone was friends with everyone, but as soon as I stepped into the school gates of my new school, secondary school. My life was already hell, you see my parents, they aren't rich, but they aren't poor either, they're average, my dad's an ICT manager at a school, not my school and my mum is a chef at a restaurant. My parents can afford to buy me stuff, but they can't afford the designer things in life. I'm fine with that, but as soon as I stepped through those silver painted, metal gates, I knew my life was going to be hell. Everyone was dressed in the latest fashion, they wore Vans, Toms and Jack Wills, and there was me, with my clothes came from Asda or Primark. The dirty looks I got, the remarks that were made, they are all on replay in my head.

This was all 3 years ago, and I still get bullied for what I wear, my grades, my attitude in lessons, I can't do anything without being teased for it. I own 2 pairs of VANS, and a pair of TOMS, I have a Hollister cardigan, and the body spray. I wear the shoes, cardigan and spray a lot. But I still get bullied, mostly by the king of the school, Zayn Malik and his friends Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Harry Styles. Then there's the girlfriends of the group, the normal blond bimbos, which wear 6 inches of orange foundation, the black eyes that is caused by an overload of mascara and eyeliner, and the 2 inches long pencil skirts.  

My routine on a school day, get up at 5 am, to shower, dry my hair, do my makeup, then chose out my outfit for the day. Get changed, get my school bag ready, go downstairs, eat breakfast. Then I leave for school at 8am, to take the bus and be at school for 8 30 am. Then I go to my tutor, where I will sit at the front, by the teacher's desk, with the window by my side, to look out onto the field.  Then I have lessons, followed my break and lunch, which I will spend locked in a toilet cubicle to avoid people, or sat on the field somewhere, so I'm not near anyone. Then after school, I leave to the school gates and walk home, still getting the rude remarks from people at school. Once I am home, I say hi to my parent, but after that I spend the rest of my night in my room, on my computer.

It seems like a normal 17-year-old teenager's routine for life, but the thing is, I don't spend all my time on my laptop on Facebook or Twitter, nothing like that. But a chat room, where I talk to people, well one person, that doesn't go to my school, doesn't live in my town, someone that I don't even know what he looks like, or his name. He goes by the name 'MrNiceGuy101', I  talk to him whenever I get the chance, he has my number too, I know what you're thinking, you have given a stranger that you don't even know your number. But I trust him, even if I have never met him, or know his name or what he looks like. Everything that he says to me, he sounds so real, he sounds like a normal teenager that lives the normal life.

Well his life wasn't normal, he is the popular sort of teenager, he gets whatever girl he wants, and everyone loves him. Whereas I'm here, with a life where everyone hates me, I get bullied; I have a bad time at home. It's strange, because this boy, he knows everything about me, everything that I go through and everything that I do to take away the pain. He doesn't judge me for what I do either, he just talks to me, tells me that there's other ways to deal with pain.

Today is the normal routine day, it's Friday and I have just got home from another hell of a day at school. Mum's in the kitchen doing dinner and dad is still at work. I greet my mum with the normal 'hello'. after this I sprint up the stairs, into my room and click the power button on my silver TOSHIBA laptop that I got for my birthday last year. While it's starting up, I change into my pyjamas, which consists of my old over-sized tee shirt, and black pyjamas shorts. After I have dumped my clothes in the corner of my room, doing the same with my bag, I jump onto my bed to look at my laptop screen.

As soon as it has started up and was finished doing the loading, I click the internet, and then log in, typing in the username 'wishuponastar' and then my password.  Then I click "sign in", it takes a while to load, my patience running out, I bite at my nails, for some reason I always do this when I'm nervous. What's there to be nervous about? I have been talking to this boy for 3 months now, he knows everything about me, and I know everything about him, what's the problem?

Once the loading has done, and I'm signed in, I look at who's online, and before I even got to his name, a box appeared on the screen with the mystery boy's Icon.

MrNiceGuy101: Hey:)

Wishuponastar: Hey!

MrNiceGuy101: how was your day today? Still bad?:/

Wishuponastar: yeah still bad, how was yours? Fun like usual?:P

MrNiceGuy101: you need to stand up to those losers! Hate knowing you're sad:( and yeah it was fun, food fight in science:) 

Wishuponastar: yeah, I know but like you know I don't have the confidence. And how fun? And let me guess, you caused it?

The conversation flows like this all night long, right up until either of us give in to tiredness, normally me, around 1 o'clock. I know, 4 hours sleep, even the boy asks me how I do it, and I have no idea myself really. Well tonight I left at 11pm on a Friday night, when I normally stay up until 5am, then stay in bed all day, but today for some odd reason, I was terribly tired.  MrNiceGuy101 didn't want me to go, like usual, and it always ends up with a 10 minutes 'night' session, this consists with me saying goodnight and then he will reply with something that I can't resist to reply to.

Here I am, in my warm double bed, the purple duvet wrapped across my slim, curvy figure, my short legs, with my long brown wavy hair lying over the top of the duvet. My hair is another thing I get bullied about at school, according to the people, my hair is fake, I have extensions, and my daily abuse will consist with one of the blonde bimbos pulling on my locks to the point they rip out my hair. 

I wonder what the mystery boy is doing. In bed, looking up at the ceiling like I am, or sound asleep, or even still online talking to some other girl. Would he be talking to another girl, I mean its none of my business I don't own him, but I don't want to share him.

Listen to me, saying I don't want to share someone, I don't own them, I don't choose who they talk to, I'm not some sort of control freak. You know what I'm going to do what the boy told me to do. Starting Monday, I'm going to start standing up for myself, no matter what I get back in my face, I'm going to hold my chin up high in the air, and not listen to the abuse I get given.