Chapter 9

Hailey's P.O.V

“Wh-what?”  I cried confusedly. How the hell could Zayn be him? Has Zayn been going through my laptop, and saw that I go on the chat room, now he is teasing me for it?

“I'm MrNiceGuy101...I’m the one you have been talking to for the last 6 months, I'm the one you had told all your problems too.” Zayn stuttered, looking directly into my eyes.

“Is this some kind of joke?! Have you been going through my laptop, saw I go on some stupid chat room, and now you’re teasing me about it?!” I exclaimed, getting angry, I'm so confused.

“No! Look, I'll log into my account and prove it too you! I'm MrNiceGuy101!” Zayn insisted, sitting down on his bed, with his laptop sat in front of him. He starts to type away on the keyboard, and clicks some things. Then he turned round the screen, so I could see the laptop. Wait... How? How could Zayn be MrNiceGuy101, how could he?! But he is, he has just logged into the account, he clicked on the chats MrNiceGuy101 and I have had. Zayn is him?

“So MrNiceGuy101, you have been saying all these things to me? How the boys that bully me are dickheads, how they’re twats, how they don't deserve to live, yet you were bullying someone anyway. Me! You called yourself a twat, an idiot and said you don't deserve to live. Practice what you preach Zayn!” I angrily shouted at him, I can't even bring myself to look into his eyes.

I can feel my blood start to boil, I can feel the goose bumps appear all down my body; my lips pursed together, my fist clamped shut. How the hell could he say all those words to me, yet he knew he was bullying someone anyway, yet alone the fact it was me! How could he do that, this MrNiceGuy101 person he was being, is all a lie, Zayn was pretending, everything was a lie!

“I didn’t know...” Zayn mumbled, looking down at his fingers, which were clinging together.

“That’s not the point Zayn, weather you knew it was me or not, you still were bullying someone, then saying to me how much of a low life the people bullying me were. You are just a lie aren’t you? This MrNiceGuy101 was just a lie? You were pretending everything!” I exclaimed, anger in my voice growing.

“Of course not! I have told you before, that I wanted to kill myself every time I said something harsh to you! I hate myself for everything I done to you, and what I made you done! Then knowing that you are wishuponastar, how you had told me how you felt, how you had tried killing yourself because of me. That fucking killed Hailey. You have no fucking idea how much I care about you?! You have no clue!” Zayn cried, a tear streaming down his face he tried to lock eye contact with me, but I refused, looking everywhere at him.

He makes me feel sick, I don't care that he bullied me anymore, but the fact he said all that stuff, yet he was the one he was talking about. My stomach is turning and twisting again, like I'm going to be sick, but I can't. I'm not being sick, not again. I need to get away from here; I need to get my head sorted and most of all I need to be away from Zayn.

Before Zayn could stop me, I walked out of his room, down the stairs and out the front door, his mum is out again, so I didn’t have to be rude and not say bye. I could hear Zayn's footprints as he ran down the stairs after me, but before he could get out the door to catch up with me, I was round the corner, running down to the beach. I don't even know why I'm coming here, Zayn knows I will be here, but it’s the only place I can go to think.

What am I going to do now? I can't go home, as my parent won’t let me in, I don't even want to look at Zayn's face, so I can't go to his. I have no where to go?! I have no friends, no family, I have no one! I thought I had Zayn now, but I can't trust his with anything, how could I be so stupid!