Chapter 11

Hailey's P.O.V

I can't believe that just happened I kissed the Zayn Malik, the person I have been crushing on for over 3 years now. Here he is, stood in front of me, as I'm pushed up against the wall, our stomachs touching, and his faces inches away from mine. His warm tobacco-minty breath causing tingles to form down my body, my knees to wobble, like I could fall any moment now. But I can't fall, not in Zayn's arms; we’re both smiling like idiots, at each other, well I'm smiling at Zayn and the thing I’ve wanted to do for over 3 years has finally been done. Kiss Zayn Malik.

“I think we should tidy this mess up...” I suggested, breaking the silence, still smiling at Zayn.

“I agree it’s a bit of a mess.” Zayn joked around, releasing me from his arms, making me feel like I have never walked before, it is like I'm under a spell. Zayn smiled even more, than walked into the kitchen. I looked down at my body, I have cream all down me, and popcorn in my hair. I must look a state, running my hand through my hair, trying to get all the crumbs out of my hair, Zayn walked into the room.

“You look fine!” Zayn exclaimed,

“Yeah, I looked fine, with cream all down me, and popcorn in my hair?” I replied, rolling my eyes, which caused Zayn to chuckle. He then walked up to me, so our faces were inches apart again.

“You look fine,” he whispered, making me melt, his eyes, his face, his hair, his body. Everything about him is perfect. I rolled my eyes again at Zayn and then walked off to where the main food station is, and cleared up the mess here.

***

After half an hour of cleaning, Zayn and I finished, by collapsing on the sofa, and sighing, I had felt my phone vibrate a couple of times in my pocket whilst I was cleaning. Pushing my lower part of my body up I took my phone out of my back pocket and unlocked it. I had a new message from Harry; I don't think I want to see his response. ‘Oh, ok... well this is going to be awkward, but if you think I'm going to give you on you, then you think wrong, see you around ;) xxxx’.

I let out a groan the placed my phone in Zayn's hand, so he could read it, why does Harry have to like me? I can't believe I'm saying that because he’s a boy, and I don't get them liking me. But I don't like him, and now I feel terrible because I feel like I have led him on. Oh my goodness I hate this! Zayn sighed and placed my phone on my lap, then took hold of my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

“You want me to talk to him?” Zayn asked,

“No... Just leave him, I don't like him, and that’s that...”  I advised.

“Ok...” Zayn murmured.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, slightly worried at what his reply is going to be.

“This...” Zayn replied, raising his left hand where our fingers were interlocked, I went to let go but he clasped tightly onto my hand, so I couldn’t let go. He didn’t do this as if he was hurting me, but gently.

“Why?” I asked confusedly,

“Because, I like you, yet this time last week I was probably being mean to you, and I hate myself for it.” Zayn mumbled, looking down at his lap avoiding my eye contact.

“Zayn...” I said, and then crawled onto his lap, our fingers still interlocked. Using my free hand I guided his face upwards so he was looking at me. “I have liked you for ages, and by ages I mean 3 years ages, you were bullying me yet I still liked you. Don't worry about it, I'm forgetting about it, I want you to forget about it, don't be sorry.” I added, looking directly into Zayn's eyes, smiling and giving him a reassuring look.