Chapter 18

Aaron came walking upto Zak "See how hard was that" he patted him on the back Zak laughed and smiled he walked over to me put his arm around me kissed me on the cheek "Can we go and get my car bro" Aaron nodded Zak gave me a kiss and walked out with Aaron, Sara/Nick gave me another hug "We knew you would sort it all out the sexual tension between you still, i dread to think what you will get upto tonight". i went and sat down in the backroom Sara and Nick stayed in the front room i could not believe it Aaron came back "Wheres Sam" "Shes in the back room" "Zak wants you to go home with him" i got up "I can stay here i will love to chat to the guys" Sara said i walked out to Zaks car he reached over and opened the door i got inside he started his car back up and we drove to my house.

We arrived he turned his engine off got out of his car opened by door for me i unlocked the door walked in he locked his car he followed he locked the front door behind me "Come here" i walked over to him he took my hands he placed them into his and began to kiss me we had both missed this and the frustration between us both was strong which made it even better we kissed with passion/lust which we used to it was great i pulled his top off before he could stop me i threw it onto the floor he took his shoes off and kicked them to the otherside of the room, he then took my top off he kissed my neck down to my chest i shivered with the touch of his lips on my skin i undid his belt took it from his jeans undid his jeans he took them off he then took mine off i walked into the backroom i took the fleece of the sofa placed it onto the floor lay on it Zak quicky followed kissing me all over "I've missed this" i whispered into his ear "I have missed this to" he whispered.

He got up quickly ran upstairs to get a Condom i knew what was going to happen "Are you ok with us doing this" i nodded he took his boxers off yet again i looked away he came slowly lay on top of me with his arms either side of me he was stong to keep a man as heavy as himself up he slowly entered me it felt strange he began to move back and forth "Zak stop" i was in terrible pain/discomfort he stopped got up i was still in teribble pain i could not even get up "Help me up please i can't move" he got onto his knees he took my hand i sat up it eased off he helped my stand up i walked to up to bed it took me a while but i did it Sara rung me "Hi Sam i'm on my way yours now" Zak opened the front foor for her he waited for he her had put his clothes back on Sara was staying for a few days so she was in the spare room she knocked on my door "Come in" i sat up properly in bed still hurting a little "Thanks for this Sam was great talking to Nick/Aaron are you ok" "Yes" i said squinting in pain she Zak showed her where the spare room was he went and turned all the lights off and made sure the front door was shut he came running up the stairs he came into his bedroom i ushered him to come into me "Stay with me please" he shut his bedroom door came into mine through his clothes off and jumped into bed next to me i was watching TV as i always do in bed. 

I cuddled up to him it was strange but i enjoyed it i felt great nothing had happened to me since the past few months i felt safe in my own home again i turned to Zak he was sleepy i began to kiss him he was falling asleep but as soon as i began to kiss him he was alert then he pulled me in closer as we began to kiss more passionately his breathe was heavy "Ohhhhh you want this now do you" he got up he was lay onto of me letting his arms keep him upright he placed his legs either side of me it was strange as he had not done this before he moved in i grabbed into his hair as he began to kiss my neck his body was hot he stopped reached around my back and undid my bra then he slowly removed it threw it onto the floor he threw the quilt over himself and went under the covers i felt him kissing every inch of my body from my neck moving down to my legs i was brushing my hands through his hair as he was doing it.

He came up from under the covers and began to kiss my lips again "I want you right here right now" he got out off my bed and went into his bedroom he walked across the landing to his bedroom butt naked but he did not care at the fact Sara could walk out any minute and see him he came back into the bedroom got into bed and put the condom on "Come here sweetie" i got on top of him moved down and kissed him he ran his hand through my hair grabbing it slightly he entered me it felt better now "Are you ok is it hurting ?" i placed my finger onto his lip "Shhhhhh" i began to move back and forth very hard he loved it he was moning with pleasure and grabbing gently onto his hip "Thats its baby show me how much you missed this" i began to move even faster he was moaning more loader "Ohhh come on i'm nearly there just keep going until i say stop" it lasted for 3 hours the longest we have ever done it i think it was the fact we had alot of tension between us and we all just let it go.

We awoke to his phone ringing "Hello oh hey Nick yes i had a light night i will be there in about 2 hours" he ended the call he turned to me he placed his arm around me "Are you getting up darling we have to go to Nicks" i turned over and yawned i sat up i cuddled up to Zak for about 20 minutes to get up and get ready i knocked on Saras door she was already awake and sitting on the bed i grabbed some shorts and a vest also clean underwear i walked down to the bathroom cleaned myself up did my hair up into a bun i came from out of the bathroom Zak/Sara was having a laugh i knew she had not had time to talk to Zak yet he walked upto her gave her a hug she looked at me in shock i thought she was going to faint Zak was already dressed and so was sara a threw some sandals on and off we all went to Nicks house Aaron was there to also Nicks Wife/Daughter i walked up to the door knocked on Aaron opened the door "Whats up" at the top of voice he passed Zak a root beer "Oh you can get yours" i punched him in the arm we walked into Nicks home he had music going could see there barbeque was on to "Having a party are we" "Well we do fly out in a few days" i looked down the the floor when he mentioned it Me and Sara went and grabbed a glass of wine and went to sit outside Nicks wife joined us the guys was in the house nattering and laughing.

Sara looked at me "What did you and Zak get upto last night" i spat my wine out "Erm nothing" "Sam how long have i known you now i know what you mean" we both giggled Zak looked over at us he came walking outside "What you two giggling at" we giggled again "Nothing" he came sat down next to me he put his arm around me he had his legs stretched out sipping on his root beer i elbowed him in the stomach "What was that for" "Because i wanted to do it thats why" "Oh is that how you going to play it" he placed his root beer down and began to tickle me "Stop it" i got up punched him in the arm ran inside hid behind Aaron Zak fell up the step and hit the kitchen floor we all burst out laughing "Don't you dare protect her Aaron" Zak took hold of me kissed and hugged me that was the last time i saw him....