Chapter 11

Zak looked at me i was still on the floor but i was not staring no more "You are freezing, get back into bed" he helped me up i got into bed, he covered me over getting back into bed i was shaking with fear "Damn your shaking come here" i got closer to Zak his body was always warm he was never cold i felt like saying "I'm not shaking because i'm cold i saw a man with a knife" but i did not want to tell him I knew he was used to seeing things but i did not want to tell him this. Had he brought something back with him from a lockdown....or had this male spirit just appeared out of no where but why had he chose my house and me. I fell back asleep waking up at 12pm midday i felt for Zak but he was not there.

I stretched putting my PJ's on walking downstairs to see Nick as well as Aaron was here they all looked at me i yawned going through to the kitchen putting the kettle on "I Will have a coffee if your making one" Aaron shouted, i went to the bathroom to tidy myself up a bit when i noticed i had scratches on my neck "What the did Zak do this" I grabbed a hoody out of the kitchen putting it on making sure it covered my neck up i made myself and Aaron a coffee sitting down next to Zak he kissed me on the head smiling at me the guys they both laughed "What, what you laughing at" Zak said smiling "Yh you have soon made up haven't you, what happened after last night" Myself and Zak both looked at each other laughing "Erm nothing" we both said.

They all stopped laughing getting all serious they was staring at me "What you staring at me for" Zak got up taking the hoody from off me touching my neck  he stepped back, they all looked in shock "Why did you not tell us you had scratches on you there are 3 of them do you know what that means" i put my hoody back on just ignoring it "You can not just cover it up and ignore it something happened to you didn't it last night" Zak was getting annoyed I sighed taking a deep breathe i told them what happened they told me i needed to get out of the house that i could stay at Nicks for a few days Zak packed me a bag kissing me goodbye i went to Nicks.

It was strange as i was expecting Zak not to want me to go to there but he did Nick looked over at me smiling he placed his hand onto my knee using the over hand to drive what is he trying to do i thought he knew if Zak fount out he would kick off on him again we arrived at Nicks house i had hardly been there but it was a biggish house i got out of the car Nick grabbed my bag, I went to the front door "This brings back memories does it not" he smiled at me i got inside he shut the door behind me "I only have one bedroom so we can share the bed or i will sleep on the couch" I looked at him "No its your house you take the bed" "I cleanse my house every week so don't worry whatever it is can't get in if it does i will make sure it is gone".

I walked into his living room it was massive it looked posh I knew he had money  also did Zak i did not understand why he wanted to live in my small house, but he did i understood why Nick took my bag upstairs i sat down on his sofa just admiring the view of his living room he came down "I'm just going to have a quick shower the kitchen is in the back, if you want to make yourself a coffee or anything" he ran upstairs the house was very quiet and tranquil 10 minutes later he came back down the stairs with his hair wet he sat down next to me "let me take a look at them scratches he took my hoody off  stooping down beside me he touched my neck i flinched.

"Does it hurt" he asked "No its just your touch makes me flinch" he touched my face flinching again he smiled "Do you flinch when i do this" he kissed me i did not kiss him back he stopped there was a knock at his front door, he walked quickly opening the door it was Zak And Aaron I got up hugging Zak "You are looking alot better and happier, I hope you are not giving Nick to much trouble" we all laughed "Guys i want to talk to Sam on her own please" Nick and Aaron went into the kitchen Zak took me to the living room "Sit down please" I walked over to the sofa sitting down he got down on one knee yet again "Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife" I slowly stood up "Yes i will be your wife , i would love to" Zak placed the ring slowly onto my finger he kissed me smiling "I love you " "I love you to".

Nick and Aaron came in giving me a hug cheering "lets go out for a few drinks" i smiled "I'm going to go for a shower we will all go out in a hour" Zak had packed me a nice dress so i wore that did my hair up nice putting my heels on i put a bit of jewellery on i walked down the stairs they all turned around looking at me with their mouths open slightly the dress i had on showed my legs off i got to the bottom of the wooden stairs standing there "Come on guys put your tongues back in" Zak came up-to me kissing me looking me up and down slowly Nick was in a shirt also was Aaron. Nick walked slowly over to his front door opening it "Ladies first" i slowly walked towards the front door Zak had his hand on my back.