Chapter 10

I whispered into his ear "I want you right here right now" that turned him on even more he sat up taking my top off kissing my neck then moving down to my chest his breathe was heavier than ever before he kissed me with more passion and lust "You want me you can have me" into my ear which made me weak at the knees he continued kissing my neck i lightly dug my nails into his back he undid his belt and jeans moving back in again undoing my jeans then placing his hand in them i tingled all over to the feel of his fingers in my jeans he took his hands putting them at the back of my jeans slightly pulling my towards him so my bum was off the sofa pulling my jeans down taking them off then placing me back down on the sofa.

He quickly took his jeans off to kicking them to the floor kissing me again lifting my legs up so they was around his waist "Oh baby i've missed this i've been going crazy without seeing your wonderful body, i will be back stay there" He ran upstairs i lay there over whelmed he came back down with protection as well as a fleece taking off his boxers putting it on he also threw the fleece on me "Come on you know you want to look" i looked away he took my underwear off getting under the fleece with me he was so warm he moved in even closer to me so my face was touching his chest i knew what he was going to do, i did not know what to expect as i had not done it with him before he began to move up and down i felt nothing but it felt great i was overwhelmed with pleasure i digged my nails into his back  scratching him he was groaning with pleasure i was moaning slightly he began to do it harder and faster he was groaning even louder "Oh baby you like that don't you" "Yes give it to me more" he got up getting off the sofa.

He lay down on the other side ushering me to get on top of him i got on top of him as he entered me again "You want me so bad, show me how much you have waited for this" I began to ride him he had his head tilted back moaning with his hands on my hips biting his lip "Oh yes baby that's it show me show me more" i began to ride him harder and faster  that was it i was in Ecstasy he was to i thought why did we leave it for this long, but they do say make up S*X is the best i stopped laying down on the other side of the sofa we was both out of breathe Zak was the worst he got up going to the bathroom he came back out drinking a glass of water with his boxers back on i was covered with the fleece chilling he smiled at me getting under the fleece with me "Did you enjoy it then" i smiled "Ahh i know that's a yes i enjoyed it to"

I got up off the sofa taking hold of his hand "Come on lets go to bed" he gladly followed he turned the lights off he went to his bedroom i looked turning "No Mr in here" he came into my room it was pitch black i shut the door behind him i just saw the outline of him he just stood there he was so tall but i loved it i went towards him kissing him i felt his warm breathe on my neck i took both of his hands putting them in mine "What are you doing" he whispered to me "Wait and See" i had waited this long for this i thought why not make the most of it as i had no idea when i would not be able to have it again i pushed him onto my bed getting on top of him "Stop" i continued kissing his chest "Please stop" i put my head up getting off him i lay next to him he turned the bedside lamp on "Come here" i lay my head on his chest "I'm sorry for how i acted earlier i saw you with Nick and thought i've lost her but Nick was right i need to treat you better"

I quickly fell asleep i heard him talking to me but i was tired I woke up in the night he was still there with his arm around me fast asleep something made me look over to the window, i saw a Black figure standing there i sat up shaking Zak "Whats up" he said in a sleepy voice "There is a man at the window" "Don't be stupid go back to sleep" he turned over we all know Zak he would of jumped out of the bed at the fact there was a black figure in a room I got out of bed the figure was still i went up towards it, it was freezing by it it turned around yelling at me going straight through me I fell to the floor. Now that woke Zak up he quickly turned the light on he saw i was on the floor he came running to me, my face was as white as snow i was staring at the window even with Zak in front of me i moved so i could see the window abit about what i can see right now and Zak Can't I see a man in a suit very menacing look on his face with a knife in his hand and yes he is a ghost i blinked at it had vanished....