Chapter 16

I had the engagement ring he gave me around my neck on a chain i never took it off even to have a shower we was not the same as we was before and it was hurting us both we hardly spoke and did not even sit next to each other i think he thought that me losing the baby was his fault but it wasn't Nick was there for me and also Aaron, Zak wasn't i could not understand why was he thinking of leaving and not coming back. I was asleep and my phone rang Aaron flashed up on my phone "Hello" "Sorry to wake you but Zak is here drunk out of his head and saying stupid things i will pick you up in a hour" then he put the phone down.

It was 1am i got out of bed and threw on whatever i had there to grab i did not even brush my hair i got downstairs and waited outside for Aaron to come and pick me up within 10 minutes he was here Nick was in the front so i got in the back seat "You left Zak alone" "He fell asleep before we left" Nick replied we Arrived at Aarons house which was the first time i had ever been there music was blaring Nick quickly got out the car and ran and opened the front door turning the music down I saw Zak come staggering to the front door and a beer in one hand i walked up to the front door "Whats she doing here" he said in a drunk tone and Nick walked him into the backroom and sat him on the couch and he took Nick down with him having him in a headlock i was laughing as i had not seen Zak this drunk before.

Aaron helped Nick to get free and they just looked at me "What" they smiled at me and laughed "Sam come and sit next to me babe" Zak said i sat down next to him and he put his arm around me Aaron grabbed me a drink "You may as well join in" Zak whispered into my ear "Me and you bedroom now" i just sat there not saying what to say "I love you dudes and he got up and hugged Aaron and Nick "We love you to Dude" he walked unbalanced and up the stairs Nick followed him Aaron sat next to me "Sorry for this" i smiled and shrugged my shoulders Nick and Zak came back from downstairs Nick was trying to hold him up but it was hard "Come here" and he moved both his arms in a come to me motion i got up and walked over to him he got me into a bear hug "I love you" and he kissed me on the cheek I looked at Aaron and Nick to say come and help me please but they just stood there laughing.

He finally sat down and i sat next to him we had all had a few to drink now and i was tipsy Zak was just staring at completely nothing on the floor me/Nick/Aaron was just small talking about nothing which you do Aaron and nick had just had one Nick got up and stretched "I need to get home i need to be up early and work out" Aaron said "I will drop you and then Sam off Zak can stay here tonight" "Is it ok if i stay here i want to keep a eye on you know who and looked over to Zak" who was now snoring Aaron got up and went out with Nick slamming the door which woke Zak up and he looked confused he had been sleeping for a few hours it was now 5am in the morning and it was becoming light outside I got up and yawned and took Zaks hand "Come on lets got to bed we can sleep in the same bed nothing will happen" he got up and rubbed his eyes stretched and took my hand.

We walked upstairs and went into Aaron guest bedroom Zak took  everything off except for his boxers and got into to bed i took my clothes off but let my undergarments on and got into bed next to him we both lay there just staring at the ceiling not speaking we both heard Aaron come back and come up the stairs and walking down the hall to his bedroom turning the landing light off before going into the room i fell asleep into a really deep sleep.

Aarons P.O.V

I awoke at 3pm and before going down to make coffee i decided to check up on Zak and Sam i quietly opened the bedroom door and saw Zak uncovered on his front asleep with his arm around Sam and she was also asleep but asleep on her back they must be exhausted and i wonder what they go upto last night giggling to myself i shut the door and walked downstairs and into the kitchen putting the kettle on and putting some coffee in my mug i heard a cough behind me and a "Ugh my head" i turned around and its was Zak he sat down and the island counter with the stools and sat on one "Dude i have a banging head" "You will do Bro you did drink quiet alot last night" i threw him a few aspirin "Sam is still asleep she can't take our late nights" Zak chuckled i turned around and back to the counter making my coffee i made it and then sat next to Zak"

End of Aarons P.O,V

I woke up and looked at the side of me Zak was not there i got out of bed and put my clothes on walking downstairs and i saw Zak and Aaron chatting Aaron turned around "You want a coffee" i nodded i sat down next to Zak and he looked at me and smiled he looked rough My phone rang Saras name was flashing on the screen "Hello" "Hey I'm at the train station can you come and meet me" I completely forgot she was coming down to see me today "I'm with Zak and Aaron at the moment i will be there soon" i ended the call Aaron Asked "Who was that do you need a lift" "My friend shes at the train station" "I will take you there if you like and she can come back here if she likes" I text Sara "I will be there in a few mins" we arrived at the station and Sara was standing outside i got of the car and gave her a big hug this was the first time meeting her and she was a good friend she looked at me "Please don't tell me that is Aaron Goodwin, I still can't believe you know the GAC" i smiled and took her bag and put it in Aarons boot.