Chapter 4

I sat on the edge of my bed thinking how could he say he loves me he has never said this before why now I got up from my bed went to mirror wiping my face with a wipe tidying my hair up...I could hear the three of them laughing downstairs I got up, walking out of my bedroom door walking downstairs grabbing a pair of shoes on the way down I opened the door Nick as well as Aaron came up to me gave me a big hug Zak was on his phone. "I'm going out" Zak looked up Aaron decided to tag along I walked to my Fav place which had a big lake it was very scenic it took us about 20 minutes to walk there but was worth the wait it was a nice sunny day. Aaron had never been there, it took his breathe away as we know what hes like with photography we fount a bench sitting down looking across the lake.

I saw Aaron as well as Nick as my big brothers as i did not have a brother he turned looking at me "Sam whats going on with yoursef and Zak" before i could answer Zak as well as Nick Appeared Zak had his sunglasses on as well a cap "here's a bottle of water for you each its hot" I turned to him "What do you think you are doing here, myself and Aaron are trying to talk will you bugger off and go for a walk" Zak looked at me in shock i turned around just completly ignoring him...at this point I had tears in my eyes i noticed he was not taking any notice sitting on the grass beside us I knew i could not look at him I got up crying storming off I was later stopped by Zak he came in front of me not letting me past.

"What is wrong Tell me" he came towards me took me into a strong hug i was lightly puching him to get him off me "Stop it! Look at me" I looked up he smiled he wiped the tears away from my eyes he kissed me on my forehead he moved away from me beginning to walk back to the guys ushering me with his hand to follow him. I followed him Aaron aswell as Nick was taking photos while having a laugh... Zak decided he was going to photo bomb one I let out a slight laugh I joined up with them lets take a group photo.

"Come on" we decided to pull funny faces we looked so funny I loved it when we was like this old friends getting back to ourselves again "right now you and Zak" i stood at the side of Zak he pulled me in closer "No like this" as he put his arms around me smiling the same feelings i had before was coming again "No you can't do this here" I thought to myself I shook the feeling off we took a photo where we was both smiling at the camera with our faces side to side also my hands around Zak it was a bit hard but Zak did not seem to mind.

We finished taking a few more photos walking around for a while Aaron was trying to talk to the Ducks the whole time Zak had his arm around me I felt safe in his arms we got a few funny looks but i didn't care I still could not understand why he was being like this maybe he realised he had to do this to be happy but did i have feelings for him I did not know maybe  i did but did not want to realize it.....