Chapter 8

A few days passed....it seemed like months since i had seen Zak as well as the guys it had only been 5 days, i knew they would be coming back in 2 more days it was good having the piece and quiet nothing had happened since also Nick had not even contacted me Zak had rung me a few times but nothing to serious just asking how i was also saying how much he missed me etc my wound had turned into a scar now, you could hardly notice it I had spoken to Sara a few times but not told her that i was now engaged to Zak Bagans...as she would scream down the phone at me as well as cry.

I did my normal routine as i normally do i was working out more have no idea why but i was out for a run, my phone was going off Nick's name was flashing should i answer it? he hardly ever rung me "Hello" he was whispering "Hi how are you, the truth is i like you, i can't hide it no more" then he put the phone down i stood there looking at my phone, what the....why say this now i don't have feelings for Nick Maybe he knew something about Zak i did not, he may think he would be able to treat me better. There was a knock on the door i opened it a man stood there with a big bunch of flowers which covered his face he passed them to me I was asked to deliver these to you on this certain date time and day then he walked off.

I shut the door....Ok then what about today is so special there was no note with it so i had no idea who they came from i checked the date on my phone, it clicked its the Date Zak first moved in and we met each other things was so different then he was so shy look at him now you can't shut him up but he still has his off days like everyone does. I got a vase placing the flowers in putting them onto the table as we always do when we have flowers the house felt calm nothing was here i was happy, back to myself i looked at the ring on my finger smiling. there was something about me i had changed i could not wait to see the guys again.

The rest of the two days passed very quickly i knew when they was landing so i thought i would surprise them i catched a taxi to the airport i got them all a little gift which i knew would be a lovely surprise for them i arrived 1 hour early so i know i did not have to rush about that hour passed very quickly i looked on the screen i saw that there flight was reclaiming there baggage, so i knew it was not going to be long now i thought it would be funny to dress up really nice in a dress have a cap on and sunglasses holding a board saying GAC Crew the first person i saw was unfamiliar but he came upto me shaking my hand "I'm Jay the guys are just messing around as usual" i thought who's Jay then it clicked in i had not met the rest of them yet as they lived in different places and had to catch planes the next people i saw was Zak/Nick/Aaron Zak stopped and shouted "I'm home" at the top of his voice jumping up and down he got a few funny looks they saw me they did not notice it was me so they was looking at me strange.

Zak came up to me looking at me "Well hello there Beautiful come with me" i fount it funny as he did not know it was me "Why don't you give me your number" I took my sunglasses as well as my cap off he was shocked he shut up the guys laughed Nick was distant, he would not look at me I must admit i looked good i had lost a bit of weight, my arms was slightly toned i passed Aaron as well as Nick there gift throwing Zaks at him, I got Aaron some lego, Nick a wallet and Zak some headphones and a neck pendant as i knew he like to wear protection when he was on investigations "Sorry Jay i did not know you was coming so i will get you something later on" we walked to there car as they had paid for parking to keep it there they put there luggage into the boot of the car i sat in the back with Nick as well as Zak. Aaron was driving, Jay was in the passenger seat i felt awkrawd knowing what Nick had said and also Zak was there to.

Nick had his hand on my knee and i knew if Zak saw he would kick off Zak had not spoken to me Aaron adjusted his mirror and saw Nicks hand on was on my knee he turned around and cleared his throat and looked at Nick he took his hand of my knee and Zak looked at him Zak took my hand and placed it on his leg so we was holding hands Aaron was driving quiet slow as they did not want to rush back Zak turned to face me and i knew he was looking at me i turned and he kissed me little sparks flied when are lips touched i had missed this Zak put his hand on my back and kissed me more "Not here" i whispered to him he stopped and faced towards the passenger seat again I looked over to Nick and he was looking out of the window I knew he was jealous but i did not want Nick.

It was good having them back as i missed our fun as well as the random times we was laughing and joking they was telling me about what they had done over there also what happened during there lockdown, we arrived at my house Zak got his luggage out of the car i was the only one in the house as well as Nick as well as Aaron and Jay was outside with Zak, Nick came up to me hugging me but he would not let go Nick began to kiss my neck placing his hands onto my back i could not help but feel good it got my everytime...Aaron as well as Jay came in seeing what Nick was doing i looked at them, they knew by the look on my face i wanted him off me Jay as well as Aaron stood there frozen i heard Zak Coming "Whats up with you two" he asked Aaron and Jay but they was just staring at myself and Nick i felt like what the hell help me will you Nick took no notice carrying on I could see Zak was getting upset i wanted to tell him "Nothing is going on" but i could not i was also froze it was like Nick was in A Different world Zak came up to him pushing him off it took him some force i stood there not looking at any of them just at the floor "GET OUT" Zak Yelled at Nick.

Nick walked out Aaron and Jay followed him Zak came to me trying to lift my head up but i kept fighting it Zak put his arms around me so my head was resting on his chest, he sighed kissing my hair i was so upset I knew he was going to go upstairs and walk out, i would not see him again but he didn't he just stood there still holding me kissing my head I had not seen Nick and Zak argue before so it was really strange Nick came in "Look bro i'm sorry i did not know what came over me i'm sorry" Zak looked at him nodding Nick walked back out, Zak quickly followed i was left standing there on my own I heard the car start up none of them came back in i made myself a coffee and tried to think what had just happened none of them even said goodbye to me.