Chapter 3

I awoke the next morning to hear music coming from Zaks room i go out of bed placing my feet into my slippers, i walked down the hallway knocking onto his door "Come In" he was lying in his bed with his top off i could see his jeans on the floor, so i knew he must of just had his boxers on I shut the door behind me took a deep breathe walked over to where his walk in wardrobe was I turned around to find him looking at me in a confused manner... "Come here" he got out of his bed he had his boxers on i could not see much but I knew what he had in there he walked over to me as he stood in a sassy pose raising a eyebrow.

"What are you going to do to me" I walked the few inches so my body was touching his (No I'm not naked) I looked him up and down he also was also looking at me up he still looked confused "Kneel for me" he kneeled for me he was so tall he was still half of my body i placed my hands onto his shoulders moving in  kissing him once he did not kiss me back, i stopped stepping away i turned to go out the door when he grabbed onto my arm pulling me in closer to him He kissed me with so much passion and lust i could hardly stand.

His breathe was heavy he kissed me all over my neck morning a little he picked me up in his arms "Put me down" he placed me slowly down so my feet gently hit the floor so i was standing "You wanted this" I whispered to him he looked me down smiling whilst biting his lip pushing him up against the wall placing my hand onto his chest kissing him passionately "I've waited so long for this".

"Shh Don't speak" I whispered as i felt his boxers slightly begin to twitch i looked down  "Do you like what you see" Zak asked smiling he gently pushed my face so i could see his blue eyes you could get lost in them eyes. His phone rang he stopped what he was doing walked over to get his phone "Hey Aaron, yh i'm just working out bro, yes i'm coming later i'll call you when i'm on my way, I'm busy I Can't right now".

I walked over to him took his phone from him "Hey Aaron he's busy right now he will call you back" before he could answer i put the phone down placed it back onto the bedside table pushing Zak onto his bed he got into bed taking his boxers, I walked over to the other side of his bed got in I turned facing him he was already looking at me he began to kiss me he put his hands very slowly all over my body my body shuddered with the touch of his fingers on my skin.

"Why don't you take these off" I stopped laying fully down "Ahh you are not ready then are you sweetie that's fine" he lay down putting his arms around me as he kissed my forehead I fell asleep in his arms i awoke the next couple of hours to find he was not there his clothes was still there but his phone wasn't i got out of his bed went into my bedroom to a look through my window as soon as i walked into my room i did not feel right at all i was dizzy and felt really ill...

I staggered over to the window to see that his car was gone i picked up my phone shakily calling his number, no answer...so I dialled Nicks number "Hey whats up do you want Zak"

"I...I....don't feel to good" next thing i knew i was on the floor unconscious all i could here was "ZAK SOMETHING IS WRONG WE NEED TO GET TO HER HOUSE NOW! I HEARD A BANG" Nick ended the call i could hear what was happening around me but I was unable to open my eyes or move I heard car tires screech outside and Zak shouting "TURN THE CAR OFF FOR ME NICK!".

I heard him come bursting through the front door come running up the stairs "SAM WHERE ARE YOU WE ARE HERE NOW" i came rushing into my bedroom he saw i was lieing on the floor motionlish "JESUS", "GUYS GET UP HERE" I heard them both come running up the stairs I felt Zak put his arms around me "Sam are you ok its Zak" I slowly began to open my eyes "You are freezing" with what energy I had at the time i grabbed onto Zak Hurting him a bit "Help me" "There is a cross in the drawer in the kitchen and holy water get it for me" Nick ran down the stairs as fast as he could passing me the cross also holy water, I began to say a prayer for protection of whatever it was i felt a bit better Zaks bedroom door opened slamming shut with no one in there Aaron as well as Nick looked at each other "I think something has followed you home Dude".

Zak helped me to stand onto my feet he helped me to walk downstairs resting me onto the sofa "Nick will you stay here with her i'm going up to my room" Nick nodded I heard Zak as well as Aaron upstairs but it was mumbled so i could not tell what they was saying, I opened up to Nick "Well i awoke this morning i was feeling fine until then one thing led to another myself and Zak i fell asleep then i woke up feeling really ill i couldn't even stand, then all i remember is talking to you on the phone that's it" Nick was in shock Zak followed by Aaron came down.

"I need to speak to you both" they followed Nick outside I got up walking into my bedroom i felt alot better i sat onto my bed smiling also thinking of Zak i heard them downstairs "Where has she gone now" I heard Zaks voice "Sam you up here?"... he walked to my bedroom door walking through "There you are"... he looked relieved he shut the door sitting down next to me faing me "Nick told me what happened whatever it was has gone now" we looked into each others eyes as we began to kiss i began to think now we have started something nothing will stop us.

He ran his hands through my hair as we kissed Nick came bursting in through the door but we took no notice we just continued kissing Aaron came up the stairs "What Bro" i opened my eyes seeing Nick as well as Aaron smirking i smiled ushering them out they shut the door behind them we both stopped kissing Zak smiled "I love you Sam" he kissed me again and stood up and left.