Chapter 5

It had been a few days Zak seemed distanced from me when i spoke to him he just shrugged his shoulders he had been working out alot so he was pretty buff, his biceps was bigger they was bulging i could not help but look it was a very hot day he came down the stairs in his black tight vest jeans with his sunglasses in one hand, his phone in the other "I'm going to sunbathe outside" I looked away from my PC nodding to him a hour passed i decided to get changed into shorts as well as a  vest which showed a bit off cleavage. I went outside without even noticing that he had his vest off he was lying so his back was facing the sun so i could his tattoo as well as his muscular back I lay down on the other deck chair sticking my headphones in and closed my eyes.

I heard Zak on the Phone "Oh yes she looks hot i would not mind spending the night with her" my heart sunk as i knew he wasn't on about me Nick as well as Aaron came through the back gate which made me open my eyes "Damn you look good girl" i blushed Nick was in a vest and shorts, Aaron was in a Tshirt and jeans they went up to Zak who was now off his phone i looked over they was laughing with each other i got up ,decided i'm going to have some fun while they are not taking any notice i filled a bucket full of cold water sneaked out throwing it all over them then i ran off out the gate quick before they could get me, I ran hiding around the corner as i could see they was trying to look for me next minute Zak came behind me throwing water over me i turned around "You T**T" he ran back into the yard i could hear them laughing i was soaked head to foot luckily they they could not see anything.

It ended up us having a big water fight getting soaked at the best possible time i grabbed Zak's hand pulling him towards me "You want to play that game do you" i undid his belt from around his jeans taking it off throwing it to the floor the tension between us both was getting hot we had chemistry which everyone could see...i just didn't want to see it I pushed him slightly up to the wall running my finger slowly onto his chest he quivered with the touch he bit his lip i could see it by his facial expression that he wanted me but he was not going to have me. I turned to both Aaron and Nick "Can you leave us alone for a while" they both nodded off they went "You want me all to yourself then do you" I took his hand i went up to my bedroom he shut the door behind us i could hear his heavy breathing he could hear mine to.

He pulled me in close to him he began to kiss my neck very slowly i pulled onto his hair slightly his breathe got faster as he kissed my neck more passionately, he put his hand letting my hair down by taking my bobble out letting my shoulder length hair drop he placed one of his hand through my hair he got his other hand putting it up the back of my vest rubbing my back gently and sensually I knew he wanted me, I wanted him right now I didn't want to stop...I didn't want him to stop...he moved both his hand to my legs now picking me up he was strong so i knew he was able to pick me up, wrapping my legs around his back as we began to kiss he felt really hot as  his breathing was out of control he was kissing me the way he had not kissed me before I think it was the fact because we had been really distant from each other the past couple of days he placed me onto my bed undoing the rest of his jeans getting on top of me kissing my neck again he took my hands placing them onto his back I felt his muscular back  once again it felt good he whispered "I like it rough so if you want it rough come give it to me" 

I thought woah there he stopped kissing my neck he looked at me smiling he leaned back so he was on his knees looking at me smirking at this point i was looking slightly creeped out and worried he got off the bed, turning his back to me DAMN THAT ASS i thought he took hold of his boxers taking them off at this point a blushed he turned around as he just stood there smiling again i thought Oh God hes a right weirdo did he want me to look at it which i never do to anyone's i got into my bed  took my vest and shorts off.

Zak quickly got in the bed the fact of thinking hes in my God Damn Bed Naked made me blush he came closer to me i turned to him he could see my Bra and Underwear which he had never  seen me in before he was just looking me up and down...I thought OH GOD he does not want me as fast as i blinked he was kissing me again I knew now that was it we are going to have S*X my heart was beating so fast something came over me, that was it he did not expect what was going to hit him next I kissed him more passionately he could not keep up i grabbed onto his hair also which he seemed to like.

He whispered into my ear "I want you right now, I'm ready for you" i pushed him down getting on top of him continuing to kiss him he moved to my neck kissing me then moving down kissing my chest "Oh  you look amazing I can't help but want you" he put his head onto my pillow closing his eyes he was sweating he was happy he got both his hands on my back moving them up and down "Oh baby its feels so good my skin on yours" i stopped at this point because i heard something "Oh please don't stop give me more" I got off him grabbing my dressing gown he was calling my name but i took no notice i heard him get out of the bed, but i carried on downstairs i opened the door and saw a stranger was in the house rooting through my stuff he didn't look right he was a burglar he saw me looking coming towards me "ZAK GET DOWN HERE NOW!" i fell to the floor crying i saw Zak come lunging down the stairs at the burglar "WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE" He lunged at the guy grabbing him Zak got his phone ringing the police in the next 10 mins they was here i was still on the floor crying in terrible pain.

I looked at my hand seeing alot of blood Zak was talking to the police i stood up Shrieked "ZAK" showing him my hand as i collapsed onto the floor again Zak rushed towards me, he checked me over he opening my dressing gown slightly seeing that i had been sightly stabbed...its was bleeding really bad he turned towards the police "that guy has a knife and call i ambulance" he looked at me with tears in his eyes the last thing i heard was "I love you everything is going to be ok".