~Part 16~

I woke up in my room, Ryan was sitting on the end of my bed. "What happened?" I asked, He looked over at me. "No clue, luke just came in here all moody and gave you to me, and then Tyler came in after all upset", everything from yesterday came back to me I remembered Tyler sticking up for me and calling me his princess. I blushed. "why the hell are you blushing?!, did Tyler do something?" "What! No, It's just hot in here". "mhm yeah sure.." I huffed and stood up, "I'm going to check on Tyler". I walked out of the room and into the shared room.

I saw Tyler sitting on his bed on Twitter. I crept up on him. "BOO!" "AHH!, (Y-y/n)?, oh my God you scared the crap outta me" tyler shouted. I giggled "sorry I just couldn't resist, you were so absorbed in your phone, it was perfect and the face you pulled was worth it". I laugh. "haha very funny!, but anyway I have a question for you". "ok shoot" "are you..gay?" I froze not knowing what to say, will he judge me? Hate me for being gay?. No.. He's a good guy and yesterday he said that he didn't care if I was.. "y-yeah. I am" "oh, well I just want you to know that I still think of you the same way, don't worry I'm not like other people who would leave because of someone's sexuality". I sighed in relief. "oh thank God, also you can't tell anyone, ok?" "Your secrets safe with me!" I sighed and left the room "also thanks for yesterday" "no problem, (y/n)".

I walked into the living room and turned the tv on, adventure time came on. "aw yeah this is the shit". I said to my self, I heard someone chuckle behind me. I turned round to see Marcel and Brock "oh, hey guys!" I nervously said. "hey (y/n), watching adventure time?" Brock asked. "yep!" "wait!" marcel ran into his and ohms room and came back with a finn hat. He sat down next to me and giggled "aw yeah this is the shit". He mocked me. I punched his arm.

Me brock and marcel, watch four seasons of adventure time. I got up and stretched and walked to the kitchen. "YEET" I saw Smii7y jump into the kitchen. "Hey Smii7y, I got you a new game, it's in my room" he ran out and came back with the game. He hugged me "thank you, thank you, thank you THANK YOU!" I giggled, "your welcome!, I thought I'd get it for you as a thank you for saving me from Evan, Luke and Jonathan" I hugged him. "Hey, could we possibly go out?" He asked. "Sure, lemme just change" I walked to my room and saw Evan and Jonathan. "Could you guys please leave for a second, I gotta change" I asked. "Aww can't we stay and see your beautiful body~" Evan asked. I sighed and grabbed my closes and walked to my brothers room, ohm was still there. "Could I change in here?" "Why?, you have a room of your own" he chuckled. "Yeah but...just let me use it!" I pushed him out and started changing.
I got my black ripped jeans on and grabbed my shirt, soon as I got it on Anthony and David came crashing in. "Whoa guys what's the rush?" "We need showers!" David ran to Ryan's bathroom and shut the door in Anthony's face. "Aw come on man!" Anthony pouted. I giggled. "You can uses my one, it's in my room". I said and walked out.

Smii7y was standing at the door. I quickly put my white hoodie with black stripes on, and walked over to him. "You really now, slowcoach?" He asked. I punched his arm and we walked out. "So where are we going?" "Well, I have some friends I want you to meet" smit said. "What are they called?" "If I tell you, you might know, so I'm gotta keep it a secret".

We reached a neat little coffee shop, there was three small tables and one large one, we sat at the large one, it could hold up to nine people. We both ordered our coffees and waited.

seven people filled into the cafe, the tall dirty blonde one walked up to us with the other eight following behind.

"Hey smit"

"Heya cam"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
745 words

I've just recently found fitz and all that lot and wanted to include them, also I wanted to know, should I make this into a bbs x reader x gbg?. There's not a lot of them and It might make me want to write more.
And to be honest with everyone, I've lost interest in the bbs, I haven't watched all of them in a while and the only one I do watch is mini...for reasons, COUGH COUGH..fortnite.. COUGH, sorry there, I had something stuck in my throat, anyways I will still make this book and please! PLEASE! tell me if I should add the gbg, thank you.

That's all for now
Bun bun, out~