~part 10~

(y/n) pov

"It's tom". after he said that ohm stepped in front of me. "leave.him.alone". "and who are you?". Tom asked. "you really don't remember me?, its ohm. And you better leave (y/n) alone or else ". Tom put his hands up in the air. "whoa calm down, I only wanted to have a chat". "excuse me but what's going on?" panda asked. Ohm sighed. "my old friends picked on (y/n) and flirted with him. They took it to far and got fiscal, brad, one of my old friends. went really too far and beaten
(y/n) up..". Smit7y and panda then stood in front of me. "you have no right to talk to him then". Panda said. Everyone was now bickering about me.

I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist and cover my mouth. I started to struggle to get out of there grip but they were stronger than me. I looked up to see...
WILDCAT?!. I stopped struggling because I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"I'm bringing you back to the house. Everyone else is already at home and delirious is outside so we shouldn't keep him waiting". He said as he uncovers my mouth. "but what about them?" I pointed at ohm and basically and my new friends. "oh, they can look after themselves, I didn't know smit7y and them were here". "Yeah, I bumped into smii7y. Literally". "alright". Wildcat then picked me up bride style and carried me out side. it was very late now and I was starting to get tired so I didn't protest. I yawned. "Someone tried?". He said. "yeah, a lot has happened today". "your telling me" he chuckled. As we walked out I saw delirious. He went to take me from wildcat, but wildcat just walked faster. "can we wait for ohm and basically please?". I asked. Delirious sighed. "fine, but I get to hold you now". "what? Why?". Wildcat asked "because I want to hold him". "i had him first". "yeah but now I want him" del said. Ohm, smii7y and everyone else walked out to see wildcat and delirious pulling me back and forth.

Smiity's pov

"smii7y?". Ohm said. "yeah ohm?". "could you please carry (y/n)?, I can't be bothered to argue with them right now..". "sure".

I walked up to del and wildcat. " I have to carry (y/n)". I said. They just gave me glares. "ohm said I have to". I added "fine". They mumbled. I picked (y/n) up and they wiggled in my ((grasp?/hold?)). "are you uncomfortable?" I asked. "no..just a lot has happened today and I just need to sleep". He said. "that reminds me, are they staying with us". Del pointed to me, panda and moo. "i don't see why not". Ohm said. Del sigh. "but where are they going to stay..?". "i have the biggest room so they could stay in my room". (y/n) suggest. We all looked at ohm for his opinion. "i guess they'll have to, but if anything happens (y/n) will be with me and basically". Ohm said. I saw basically smirk, "do something". Basically whispered to me. I just ignored him, he didn't seem to happy about that.

"but I wanted to sleep with (y/n)!". Del said not realizing how that came out. Everyone except ohm, del and (y/n) was laughing. I looked down to see a blushing
(y/n). "dude!. Do you realize. What you just. Said!". Wildcat asked, wheezing. "no.., what?". "You. you said you wanted to sleep with him". Basically said laughing his ass off. "yeah?". "just think about that for a bit while we're walking k". I said. "alright?".

We where walking to ohms and
(y/n)'s for quiet a bit, it no one was talking expected panda and basically having small talk. "so when are we going to get there?". Moo blurted out. "well were here actually". Ohm said. I was about to put (y/n) down before ohm whisper to me. "don't put him down". "why?". "you'll see". Ohm knocked on the door and.. MINI OPENED THE DOOR?!. " exactly who else is here ohm?". Moo asked. "oh you know vanoss, mini, nogla, lui, cartoons, you all ready know del, wildcat, and basically are here". He said. "so basically everyone is here". "Well a few people aren't here". Mini said. I sigh. "this is going to be a long week". I said looking at (y/n).

740 words
There isn't going to be another part anytime soon because my parents have been a bit fucked up the past few weeks and have been checking my phone a lot, I have nothing to hide it's just they don't know I'm bisexual so if they find this I'm going to be in trouble, it's a malexmale so there going to get sceptical about me. And I know it's a really shity chapter/part. If there is a chapter uploaded it will be short and roughly done.

Thank you for reading!