~part 3~

(The Y/n) pov

Today all the guys were coming, I don't think I'm ready to meet them but I have to, and I hope ohm doesn't freak out like last time he brought ONE friend, and this time it was SEVEN guys, god this is going to be one hell of a month..

Mini's pov

All the guys met up in a park before we headed to ohms and (y/n)'s!, god I wanted to see them both so badly, but I think I wanted to see (y/n) the most, we all know delirious and ohm would be wearing masks or bandanas, because they haven't shown there faces yet, I wonder if (y/n) is going to where a mask, I hope not.

Vanoss's pov

"so who knows where they live?"
I asked a bit confused how we were going to get there, because we all stupidly got ubers.
"i'll call ohm to pick us up" wildcat said, "what should we do while were waiting for ohm?" basically asked. "hmm" lui was 'thinking', "how about we play tag?", "really lui, are we like five or something" basically asked chuckling at the end, then lui said in his kid voice, "nu uh, I'm a big boy, and" he hit basically lightly "tag!" and ran off, "HEY, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE"  basically screamed running after him, we all just laughed and ran in separate directions, except wildcat because he had to call ohm.

Wildcat's pov

I smiled at how stupid my friend were being, I called ohm to see if he can pick us up, but we all wouldn't fit in his car, someone would have to get a Uber or stay behind. "Hey, it's wildcat, I was wondering if you could pick us up?", "yeah sure just give me a minute and I'll come get you, where are you?", "at some local park", " ok see you in a bit", "alright see you later" and I ended the call.

Straight after that the guys came back and ohm came and got us, I don't know how he got here so fast but hey I'm not complaining.

(They are siting like this)
                   Wildcat-ohm
             Basically-mini-vanoss
                   Nogla- delirious

"There aren't enough sits for everyone so someone has to sit on someone's lap" ohm said

Lui's pov

I sigh " I'll sit on someone's lap, that is if one of you don't mind", I said quickly, but they heard me and looked in my direction, "you can sit with me lui, I don't mind, plus you are the lightest so it makes sense for you to share a seat". Nogla said smiling sweetly, I sigh " alright, but none of you fuckers make this weird", I said as I sat down.

__time skip__

We were nearly there and delirious started poking me, so I poked him back, this went on for a good 5 minutes before he pulled me on to his lap, nogla didn't notice because he was sleeping, "erm, what are you doing?" I asked a little weirded out, all he said was "I need to sleep and I forgot my teddybear", he hugged me and fell asleep while I sat there uncomfortable for the rest of the ride to ohms.

Ohm looked in his mirror and looked at me and delirious " I mouthed 'help me' and he shouted, "OMG A GIANT TEDDYBEAR" everyone jumped, and delirious shouted "WHERE", nogla woke up to find me not there, when he realized I was on delirious he put me back in his lap, wildcat then said "alright fuckers, were here".
A/N
again sorry for the shit writing and all,seems like this is turning into a x lui XD but it's not...or is it..

No it's not I just thought it would be funny..
                    __641 words__