~Part 13~

"Alright (ALRIGHT!) I'm going shopping any of you guys wanna come?". I asked "sure" "of course" "why not! we have to protect our Princess after all". "I'm a GUY!!" "but your so small!" mini said. "not you to mini.."

~time skip~ (because I DELETED THIS CHAPTER)

"we started to walk around the mall, there were all sorts of shops, clothes, teddy, toys. But was here for one thing only. A present for smii7y. (I might call him Smitty soon)

I walked into this neat Little shop area and saw loads of wonderful games, I was walking around around thinking of what to buy him and at the corner of my eye a saw (I have know idea what games he does or doesn't have so bear with me) Mario kart 8, I decided to get him that because most of the guys have it (now that I think about it I think he does have that game... Oh well :\) I went to the counter and paid for the game. I walked out of the shop and waited for the guys in the car park, cartoonz let wildcat drive his car so I had to wait until they got back.

I went on my phone and texted ohm.
( ( y/n): on the right...Ohm: O )
Hey!

O: where are you?!

with wildcat, mini and basically

O: ok, but where!!!

at the mall, I'm at the car but Tyler (wildcat) isn't here yet to unlock it :/

O: ok text me if anything happens

will do

I Put my phone in my pocket and looked at the sky. It was a beautiful evening...

"Hey there!" I looked in front of me to see mini. "hey! I just texted ohm saying we will be coming home soon" "jezz is ohm always so overprotective of you" he asked. " pretty much yeah".

We where chatting about random stuff until mini brought something interesting up. "hey ,(y/n)" "yeah?". "when are you going to start becoming a youtuber?" I looked at him surprised. "I've never thought about it..
Maybe I will start to soon but I need to find what I like so I can enjoy recording and carry on with the channel. That is if I do start a channel". " well you could definitely play some games with me and the guys, and maybe you could even join our group!" mini said practically jumping with excitement. "maybe".

We continue talking about random shit until Marcel and Tyler got back (gonna call them by there actual names )

After some fucking about in the car we all decided to go to Starbucks

When we got in to Starbucks we sat down at a booth(?)( I've never been to Starbucks soooooo... yeah if I get stuff wrong sorry)
We ordered and chatted.
That was when (y/n) knew he fucked up...if you every go to Starbucks...there is always that group of... stereotypical white girls..

A/n
Another short chapter. I broke my phone and thank heavens my mom had a spare one around. the next one will hopefully be longer 💛
515 words