~part 11~

Still SMii7Y's p.o.v

I sat on the couch with (y/n). Everyone was crowding him asking him about this brad guy, ohm did mentioned him but didn't tell us what he did in detail, he did say he hurt him though. "im sorry but who is brad?". Moo asked. "a dick". Wildcat muttered. Ohm sighed. "lets just say he hurt (y/n) very badly to the point of him being unrecognizable". Ohm said. "give me my gummy worm!". Lui said annoyed in his kid voice. "there are no gummy worms lui". I said. He snicker. "your holding them right now". I looked down to see a sleeping (y/n), I may have just met him, but, God is he cute! I wasn't surprised he fell asleep, while we were walking to ohms and (y/n)'s, basically told me what happen.

"dude.. You've been staring at
(y/n) for a good two minutes". Basically said. I blushed. "what... Nooo". I said. "ohhhhh, smii7y has a crush, smii7y has a crush". Panda chanted. "if I didn't have this bundle of cuteness on me right now.. You would be so dead right now panda". I said. "so you do like him!". Panda squealed.

Ohm walked over to me. "you can give him to me now, I'm going to put him to bed". I gave ohm (y/n) and ohm walked into what I presume is (y/n)'s room. "sooo delirious... Still wanna sleep with (y/n)". Wildcat Snickered. "OH MY GOD I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT YOU DUMB ASS!!!". Delirious shouted. "del shut your ass up.
(y/n) just went to sleep". Ohm said walking out of (y/n)'s room. "what are you shouting about anyway?". He continued. "oh you know, just del wanting to sleep with (y/n) that's all". Basically said. The guys that weren't there were confused but sat down and watched with popcorn stuffed in there mouths. "at least I have a room with him". Del said. "so do we". I said pointing to moo and panda. "you guys are staying?" vanoss asked. "yeah". Moo answered. "great.. More people to watch out for.." vanoss continued.

We've been here for two hours now. "guys it's late now.. Go to bed soon ". Ohm said walking to his room. Nogla stretched. " I'm going to bed". He said. "me too". Lui said. Mini stood up "Whelp, hope you guys live to see tomorrow". Mini said pointing at me, panda and moo. ". I'm going to bed too". "yeah me too". Wildcat and basically said. They all went to bed. Now it was just me, moo, panda, delirious, vanoss and cartoonz.

"So.. What should we do?". I asked "i don't know". Panda said. Vanoss stood up and walked over to (y/n) room. "and what do you think your doing". Cartoons asked. "..nothing..". Vanoss walked into (y/n) room. "he's definitely up to something..". Delirious sighed. "I'll check on him". Del stood up and walked over to (y/n)'s room and creeked the door open, he looked through the door than he quickly shut it and signaled for up to come over. We all walked over to del, he opened the door fully this time and walked in, we all followed and saw what was happening. Vanoss decided to spoon (y/n). I could see cartoonz and del getting frustrated. "vanoss!". I whispered. He looked at us and smirked. "hey guys". He whispered back. "what do you think your doing?!". Del and cartoonz said. "getting comfortable". He said and hugged (y/n), (y/n) was sleeping so they didn't know what was happening. "get up 'now'" del said. "no, why don't you just join me?". Del and cartoonz looked at each other for a second before joining vanoss in cuddling (y/n). "im sleeping on the floor, I'm not invading there privacy". Moo scoffed. "me nether". Panda said. "what about you smii7y?". Vanoss said. "you know you want to hug and give him some love, so why don't you, he's right here". Vanoss continue. I stayed silent before speaking. "no, I'll be joining moo and panda on the floor". "you hesitate~". "i don't care~". I laid on the floor next to moo and stared at (y/n). I really want to cuddle them but at the same time I didn't became it would be invading there privacy, and if they woke up.. That would be awkward. "why are you staring smii7y~". Vanoss said. God was he getting on my nerves. "thats it I'm getting ohm". "dont you dare". Vanoss said. "shouldnt of annoyed me bitch". I walked out of the room and into ohms. Basically was asleep on his couch and ohm was in bed. I walked over to ohm and tapped his shoulder, he shot from his bed and tackled me. "WHO ARE YOU?!!". Ohm shouted."DUDE CALM DOWN ITS ME!". "s-smii7y?". "yes, who did you think I was?..". "i don't know, its to dark to even see". Ohm said. "can you to shut the fuck up!". An annoyed basically shouted a bit. "im sure you guys just woke the hole house up!" he added. "sorry..". We both said. "anyway, what do you want smii7y?". "oh yeah that..". "hmm". The both..hummed?. "err.. Evan del and toonz are cuddling your brother..". "..oh shit.." I heard basically say under his breath. "there WHAT?!". ohm ran out of the door and into (y/n)'s room. I heard three loud thumps and shouting. Me and basically looked at each other. I was about yo stand up and see what ohm was doing to them but basically grabbed my arm. "its probably best if you stay here". Ohm burst through the door with (y/n). (y/n) was blushing like mad. "so (y/n)... Be grateful to smii7y for telling me what those idiots where doing". Ohm said. "t-thank you smii7y". I felt my face heat up a little. "It's ok there's no need to thank me, I just wouldn't want someone to do that to me so I didn't want that to happen to you". "ok, (y/n) will be sleeping in my bed and smii7y can share the couch with basically ". Ohm said. I laid next to basically and closed my eyes drifting of to a quiet sleep.

A/n

Basically just smii7y in this chapter. And I did this late at night so if it's bad.. I'm sorry?. And there are still going to be slow updates.
1082 words