~part 2~

Ohm pov
Me and (y/n) started to get the boy's rooms ready for tomorrow, I started to regret letting them Stay here for a month, I mean I wouldn't mind if it was just me and the gang, but now (y/n) is here, and the guys will be here with him!

I just hope none of them push their limits and tries to 'get close' to him, I swear if any of them touch hi-, "hey, ohm", (y/n) said, "yes little bro", I said, knowing that annoys him, he just glared at me, "never mind..", he said, I started to feel bad because he looked upset

"what is it" I asked, sounding concerned, "its just" he paused, "what if they don't like me, and ignore me.." I put a hand on his shoulder and said "bro, their going to love you, when you left my room yesterday all they talked about was you and how cute you sounded", (y/n) just smiles and blushed lightly, "they said I sounded cute?", "mhmm, I don't even think I got any footage from that recording session" I said a bit sourly, he giggles and went back to making one of their beds.

"It looks like one of them will have to stay with me."(y/n) said, "no, they can stay with me" i basically commanded, "but someone is already shearing with you, I'll be fine",

I smirked "oh poor Innocent (y/n)"

"what", he said confused, "you have no idea want they were saying after you left", I said still smirking, "what?" He said more confused then before, "well" I walked closer to him, "they said that you wouldn't walk for days if they got ahold of you" my smirk disappeared after saying that and said "so that's why there not in your room", he was just sitting on the bed blushing a dark red, I laugh as I knew what he was thinking, "someone is thinking extra hard about that", with that said he stomped out the room, leaving me laughing my ass off.

After that I got a call from lui..

Lui's pov
I Called ohm just to make sure everything was ok and set up, "hello" ohm said a little out of breath, "are you ok, you sound like you've been running or something", I chuckled at the end, "nah, just been sorting the rooms out with (y/n)", once I heard that name I felt my tummy go funny, just hearing that name makes me have butterflies, "oh, is he ok",
Ohm chuckled before saying "yeah, he's just fine, I told him about what the guys said, and I told him what you said that you were going to do to him if you two were alone", "WHAT?!" He just laugh once again before he said "alright what did you need", "oh, I was just calling to see if everything is set up for tomorrow?", "yeah we're nearly done, but..", "but?" I said concerned, he sigh before saying "someone has to be in my little brothers room", "oh, can i-", "NO-I mean I don't know, especially after what you said in the call yesterday", "ok, I get it, well I got to go, see ya", I hanged up before he could say anything. I kind of hate myself for saying that shit now.

A/N
Ok I did do more but I forgot to save it and now the story doesn't make sense, because I do like three chapters a day...well try to at least, and this is the second one and I've already done the third ;-;
                   __609 words__