~part 1~

I A/N
Its a random song play it if you want

(Y/n) POV
I woke up to the sound of my older brother screaming, so like the curious little brother I am started to investigate.
I walked out of my bedroom in to the hallway, his room is next to mine, I knock on the door, no answer so I knock again, I hear someone say "hey ohm, I think someone is at your door" he sounded like a child, but I can't say any thing I sound like a kid myself, (sorry XD) next thing I know the door is swung open and I'm picked up.

"h-hey put m-me down ya I-idiot", ohm gasped to sound offended, "well you are for waking me up!" I said trying to sound mad, "oh did i" he said with a smirk, "yes you did, now you won't get any pancakes" and with that said all you heard was "PUNCAKE" in a thick Irish accent and laughter, I smiled recognising who that came from "hey Nogla!" I said not thinking, ohm just looked at me with a 'wtf are you thinking' face, for you see none of ohm's friends knew about me except Nogla, "oh, hey-" Nogla stopped realising what he was about to say my name, "carry on~ Nogla" someone ohm was chatting with said, "I don't really want to, marcel", "oh come on" the one named Marcel said rather annoyed there were giggles in the background

ohm finally said something, "am I really not allowed my pancakes" he said in a sad tone, "of course you can you big baby" i said in a happy tone, "hey I'm not the little brother" ohm stupidly said, "oh~ a little brother!, for a second there I thought ohm was gay", someone snicker, (I have nothing against gay people, I'm actually bisexual, but you didn't need to know that did you)

"I think I'm gonna go now" I said, I heard a lot of 'no~' and 'please don't go's', i giggled but also felt really nervous so I left the room to make mine and ohms pancakes.

Ohms pov

I sat back down on my chair hoping no one would ask about (y/n), but of course everyone was happy and excited about the news of my brother, "so what's their name" vanoss asked, "yeah, are they cute", "what is there favourite animal", "who is there favourite out of us", it was question after question after (y/n) left, "why don't you guys ask him yourself when your here Friday", i said kind of annoyed that they were only talking about my brother and nothing else, or I'm just being a overprotective brother

"oh yeah I forgot that we're coming over this Friday", mini said, "yeah, then we get to see your adorable little brother" wildcat said, "mhmm",lui agreed, "shut your faces" I said, annoyance laced in my voice, "also he is smaller then delirious", I added, "what?!" Delirious said quite happy and shocked someone is shorter then him, (I see delirious as a very small person)
Everyone just laughed, "shush up" is all he said.

Noglas pov
I just could not wait to see (y/n), it would be the first time seeing them in person. I could tell the other started to have an interest in (y/n) because I was the only one not asking questions, and ohm got in to protective brother mode, it's funny, when ever me and (y/n) would be on a call he would always be there to make sure I wouldn't say something he deemed 'inappropriate' for me to say to them, I can't wait to see them, and I might just get 'inappropriate' with (y/n) to piss ohm off.

A/N
Ok I know this is shit and all but it's my first one I've ever written so it's meant to be shit.
Also if there are spelling/wording/punctuation mistakes I'm sorry, I'm not good at English.

And also the chapters are quite short due to school and home life (and I don't want my mom to get suspicious and find out i do this shit) 
                    __745 words__