~part 7~

~time skip to the morning~
(y/n)'s Pov

I woke up not in my own room. I opened my eyes to see mini. I moved back just to move into someone else. I turned round to be face to face to wildcat. "W-what happened last n-night". I said to my self. I went to get up but I just got pulled back down by mini. "no~ stay~" he said in a sleepy voice. I blushed a little. I would have stayed, but I wanted to get revenge on basically for tickling me . "sorry mini, I want to go see basically for a bit". I said in a soft voice. Wildcat then hugged me from behind. "nooo~ he will steal you away~". mini said. I started to giggle at how cute they were being. "plea-" "WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY BROTHER?!". Ohm just walked into see mini and wildcat both hugging me in a bed. They both blushed and realised what it looked like they were doing. "ohm look, it's not what it looks like" mini said. "not what it looks like, you're IN A GOD DAME BED WITH MY BABY BROTHER?!". Ohm was now furious and in protective brother mode. ( I can see mini saying that really seriously) yI tried to get back up but I was pulled back by wildcat. "erm, can you let go please?" I asked. "why?" "BECAUSE HE ASKED" ohm snapped. Wildcat sigh. "fine, but I'll have him later". Wildcat winked at me. I blushed. Ohm quickly walked over and stole me from both of them. "you guys better have a good excuse to be in a bed with him". After ohm said that he walked out of the room to the nearest person and handed me to them.

Delirious's Pov

I woke up early. Good thing I did because there was a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it to be greeted with cartoons. "hey man long time no see!" he said. "yeah, I haven't seen you in a while!". "well come in".

I sat down on the couch and so did cartoons. "so we're is (y/-"
"WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY BROTHER?!" we both looked at each other and stood up. We walked to where we heard shouting and saw an angry ohm come out with a flustered (y/n) in his arms. He handed me (y/n) and walked back into the room shouting. I turned to cartoons and gave him (y/n). "look after him~" I said before walking in after ohm to see what was happening.

Cartoons pov

"W-who are you". The small male in my arms asked. He had (h/l)
(h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) eyes.
"Oh I'm cartoons, and you are?" "(y/n)" they said. I decided to flirt. "oh, your name is as beautiful as you look". They started to blush an even darker shade of red. Vanoss then walked out of his room and saw me holding (y/n), and (y/n) blushing 50 shades of red.

I held (y/n) tighter as vanoss approached us. "could I have
(y/n)?" "no," I said. "why," he asked a bit annoyed. "because delirious said to look after him". I could tell vanoss was annoyed about me holding (y/n) and nothing else. I mean he could have said 'hey man' or 'how are you doing?' nope, just a grump." well I can look after them now..". "no". He sighs and then stole (y/n) from me and sat on the couch with them in his lap. "HEY". "WHAT" "GIVE HIM BACK". "NO, I NEED EVERYONE TO COME IN HERE FOR A CHAT". "ABOUT WHAT". "go get everyone and you might see". "FINE". I stormed off to the closest room and opened it without caring to knock.

It turned out to be noglas and Lui's room. "you guys. living room. NOW". They were talking about (y/n). Seems like everyone is very interested in him. I Walked out into the next room.
It was ohms and basically's. Basically was still asleep, so I just picked him up and walked into wildcat's and mini's room. Ohm was still shouting at them for doing something to (y/n) and delirious was sitting on a chair, staring them down.
" you guys can argue later, vanoss wants us all in the living room NOW" I walked out still carrying basically. I walked into the living room. Everyone was there now and were staring at vanoss with jealous all over there faces, he was still holding (y/n) in his lap. (y/n) went to get up but just got pulled back down by vanoss. " I need to go to the bathroom" (y/n) said. "alright, but come back to me after your done". "ok..". (y/n) walked out of the living room to the bathroom. "never hold my baby brother like that in front of me again". Ohm was the first to speak. "so what's this about vanoss?" mini asked. "well I'm glad you asked mini, it's about cartoons just appearing out of nowhere. we don't have any room in any of our rooms so he will have to sleep in (y/n)'s room, or someone can give up there bed and stay in
(y/n)'s room". " I think I should go in (y/n)'s room because I haven't done anything to them". Del said. " "I agree about del staying in
(y/n)'s room". Ohm said. "then it's settled, cartoons will stay with me and del will stay with (y/n)".

(y/n) walked back into the room and was walking towards vanoss before piggy picked him up and ran outside. "I told you id have him later" he shouted.

974 Words