~part 8~

Del's pov

I ran after wildcat and so did everyone else. but basically stayed home because he was asleep "GET BACK HERE WITH MY TEDDY BEAR, PIGGY".

.We were now in some forest like area. I lost sight of everyone else and I came across a lake with some beautiful fish in it. I sat down for a bit just to get my breath back.

When I finally did catch my breath I started to walk back home because I was out long enough.

When I was walking back I saw a park. I decided to stay there for a bit. It wasn't full of screaming children or loud dogs. It was actually peaceful. That is until these four girls started to bug me.

"hey you, yeah you, why don't you take that mask off. I bet you look really cute~" one of them said. I just tried to ignore them, but they wouldn't stop pestering me. "hey are you listening to me?!". They started to walk over to me. "am I not pretty enough?!". "yeah, something like that..". "excuse me?!". I stood up and started to walk home. "hey, I wasn't finished with you!". I was holding myself back from slapping her but I had to keep my cool.

"I'm gay" I shouted to her, I hoped that was enough to make her go away, no one else was there so I had no problem with saying it. The girls behind her were giggling at her attempt to get my number or whatever she wanted. "oh of course you are". "Yeah, I am". "Go kiss that guy over there then". I looked at who she pointed at and saw... OHM?!. "Sorry but I don't kiss strangers". I said. "Hey, you over there. Yeah, the one in the bunny hoodie come over here". She doesn't give up, does she...

"Oh hey del!". " I thought he was a stranger". I sighed. I started to walk away because it was only the morning and I wasn't putting up with some petty snob. " you are walking away again?!".
"yep". "well can I at least get the bunnies number?". "I'm sor-" "NOPE" I shouted cutting ohm off. I grabbed his wrist and started to run home because they would probably try and keep us there all day. "HEY!?!".

(y/n) pov

I was still with wildcat. We were in our pj's because we couldn't get changed before ohm started shouting at us. He was running for quite a bit and had stopped at this nice lake, it had some very pretty fish and I saw a lime green frog jumping around. Wildcat sat down with me sitting I his lap. "am I that cuddly?". "yes!". Wildcat said as he started to hug me more. I giggled.

"should we be getting back".
"but then vanoss and ohm and literally everyone will kill me. Especially ohm". I giggled at how serious he was about it. "don't worry. I'll protect you!". "but you're so small!". "s-shut up" "its true!. you are one of the smallest boys I've ever seen". I stood up. "right I'm letting them kill you". "nuuuu~ please protect me from your evil brother and his evil henchmen". I giggled. Alright, I'll do it for a piggyback ride back to the house?". "sweet". Wildcat put me on his back and ran back to the house. "Weeee!"

~timp skip home~

When we got to the front door so did ohm and del. "give.me.my.brother..". "protect me (y/n)". "Nah, I'm betraying you". "WHAT". "take him away my minions". "as you wish sir.(y/n)" ohm and del said at the same time.
"PLEASE, HAVE MERCY?!" "NEVAR".

the door burst open and I was pulled into a bear hug.
"(Y/N)! WHERE WERE YOU?! I WAS WORRIED SICK". Basically shouted. "oh you know, here and there". I blushed. They all must have noticed. "aww it's cute when you blush". Basically said.
"E-excuse me?!". I could feel my face heat up even more. "all right give me my teddy bear!". "no, give me my piglet!". "no, I had them first!".

They were so caught up in fighting they didn't realize everyone else had come back.

Lui had picked me up and walked in and sat on the couch. "no of you are having him because he is my gummy worm!" he said in his squeaker voice. "GIVE HIM TO ME PIPSQUEAK". everyone was shouting and screaming. "their mine, I have them". Lui said in his proper voice. He was now on top of you to 'protect' you from everyone else. "LUI?!". I shouted. That got everyone's attention.

Wildcat had thrown lui off you and nogla picked you up. "We'll see you later Fockers" nogla then ran in his and lui's room and locked the door. "REALLY NOGLA?!".

"finally" I sigh. "yeah sorry about the guys. It's just that we're getting jealous more easily now there a cute guy among us". I blushed "w-what?!". "what?". "you think I'm c-cute?!". He blushed. "of course you're cute. You're so small and huggable". He smiles. "well thanks nogla I needed a bit of confidence for today". "why?". He questioned. I smiled "because we're all going for a picnic today!". Gasp. "WE ARE" the door was kicked down by ohm and you have stolen once again. This was getting really old now, getting stole from one person from the next.

"ohm put me down". "No". "please?". "do you want to be kidnapped by one of them again?". "no" I mumbled. "then I'm carrying you on my back so they don't grab you again, unless you want to be pulled round all day". " no!". "alright then". "but we do need to get ready for the picnic". "...alright, go get dressed and I'll tell the others".

~time skip~

We were at the park. It was a hot summers day, kids where playing with each other. People were chatting. It was wonderful. until I saw him..

(A/N)

Oh cliffhanger!!

999 words