~part 5~

~Time skip to the morning~

(y/n) pov
I woke up before anyone else, or so I though. I walked down stairs and something smelled good, really good. I went into the kitchen to see that there were seven plates of pancakes and a guy sitting down at the table eating his food.

"W-who are you". I stuttered. He jumped. "Oh, I'm Craig, but just call me mini!" He said as he got up and gave you a plate of pancakes. "Thank you" "you're very welcome!" He said in a cheerful voice, he seemed nice.

"So when are you guys going to record?" I asked. "Why do you need to know?, are you busy?". He asked. "No, I just don't want to be in the way of things". I said.
"You Wouldn't be in the way". He said as he finished his plate.
"Oh,ok". I said quietly. "W-well I better wake ohm and the others up before these delicious pancakes get cold!" I said quickly "ok?" He said. "But I warn you, lui does not like being waken up". He said in a deeper voice. "Who does" I said.
"touché" he said before I walked up stairs.

I walked into wildcats and mini's room, I flickered the light on and off. I heard soft groans before he spoke. "ohm, give me three more minutes". " it is not ohm and also there are pancakes downstairs". I said. "ugh, FINE". He said before getting up and going downstairs, not even noticing me.

I walked to the next room which was vanoss's and delirious's room. I walked in and to my surprise, they were already up. "hey, there are pancakes downstairs". I said. I looked at the guy called vanoss who I haven't properly met yet. He must have noticed me staring because he smirked, "like what you see" he said, I could feel my face heat up, "s-shut up" I said a bit grumpy. "aww, that's so cute" delirious said. At that point, I was probably red as a tomato. "just
g-go get your pancakes". I said still flustered, before leaving to wake up ohm.

When I reached my brother's room I calmed down a bit, I knocked on the door, no answer, I don't know why I still knock because he's always asleep anyways.
I opened the door and walked over to him. "get up butthead" I said. "no" be simply said. "alright" I sighed, I jumped on his back and kept bouncing. "gggeeettt upppp". I said loud. "fine, fine" he got up and pointed at basically.

He then looked back at me with an evil smirk. "oh no, don't you dare". I said. He just picked me up and walked over to basically. "don't yo-" he dropped me onto basically, "oof, what the hell ohm?!, oh, hey (y/n)". "h-hey, you guys have pancakes downstairs," I said. "Oh alright" ohm said. "Ok see you guys downstairs" I got off basically And quickly ran out the room to the next.

I walked over to my best friend nogla, "hey, there are puncakes downstairs". I said quietly. He gasped lightly "we have puncakes!". "Yep, there downstairs" "ok I'll go down now". He whispered before getting up kissing my forehead and heading downstairs, I lightly blushed, this was a normal action for nogla to do, every time we've hanged out he's kissed my head.

'Now for Lui' I thought to my self, he can't be that bad, right.'

I walked over to him and poked his cheek. Nothing. I sat on the edge of the bed and poked him again. This time he moaned at me. "Stop.," he said. I poked him again. This time I was pulled into a cuddle. "I told you to stop~"

I tried to wriggle away but nothing helped. "Can you please l-let go of m-me?" I asked. "Nope" "why" I asked. "because nogla got a kiss and I didn't", he said. My whole face went a dark red, "please?" "nope" he hugged me tighter every time I asked. "what can change your mind?" I asked. "Hmm" he was 'thinking'. "a kiss!", "WHAT" I said a bit loud. "be quiet, the others will hear you". He whispered ." And if I'm not quiet?", "I'll tease you the whole day". after that I was silent, trying not to make a peep. I was stuck there with him hugging me.

Ohms pov

I walked downstairs to find everyone there except (y/n) and Lui.., I was about to go back upstairs and check if everything was alright until vanoss grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the couch where the others were playing Mario Kart.

"you seem stressed, come play with us!" vanoss ask. "But" "no buts, now sit you're butt down and grab a controller". "Ok, But could you check on (y/n), they're not here and Lui isn't either". "Sure, just don't worry". How can I not worry about my sibling...

Vanoss's Pov

I walked upstairs and to (y/n)'s room and knocked on the door, there was no answer so I let myself in. They weren't in there so I went to the other rooms.... still nothing..,
The only room left was nogla's and lui's. I as casually as I could walked downstairs and walked over to nogla and taped his shoulder, he wasn't playing at the time and I needed to ask him a few things.

We walked into the kitchen to talk privately, "what is it?" He questioned. "Did you leave Lui with (y/n)?" "Yes, why?" He asked. "Oh, my god nogla.." "what?" "Do you seriously not remember how Lui is in the morning" "oh yeah..shit, where's (y/n)?" he isn't down here or in any of the rooms I've checked, the only room I haven't checked is yours and lui's". "Well what are we waiting for, let's go save him from dat cuddly focker".

(Y/n) pov

Lui started to get very touchy now, I felt very uncomfortable, "I wanna kiss!" he said as he tried to lift my chin up but I pulled my head away and started to blush. He growled at this, and got on top of me and pinned my hands above my head with one hand, as he started to kiss my neck, I tried to get away from him, I though to myself, 'this was all over a stupid kiss',he kissed my lips, "got it!" he said in his kid voice.

"Lui!" I shouted. "what?, want another?", he said, I looked at him and he had a stupid smirk". Before he could do anything else to me there was a knock at the door, Lui gave me a look to tell me to be quiet, but I wasn't giving up my chance to get out of this situation. "lui-" I tried to tell lui to get off me but Lui kissed me before I could, I pushed him back but he only held me closer. "we're coming in, make yourself presentable" an Irish voice boomed.

Lui got off me and put his finger to his lip telling me to be quite. I stood up and ran to the door, I was still blushing. I opened the door to see nogla and vanoss with confuesd faces. I just ran past them downstairs.

Everyone stopped playing their game and turned to me with even more confused faces than nogla and vanoss. Ohm was quick to hug me and ask me a bunch of questions, I just ignored him and hugged him. "whats up with you (y/n)? Why are you blushing?". Mini asked.

A/N

Ok I changed the story because I didn't like where it was heading this is probably going to be the longest chapter I'll do but I'll try to do more longer one's but that will take time.

I'm sorry that this exists...
1303 words