One Night Stands

This is based on a request by MyLifeMyHeartMyStory. Hope you like it.

You woke up to a cold bed the morning after Jessica's party, realizing you had spent the night at her place you quickly got dressed and raced down the stairs ignoring your pounding head. Once you reach the bottom of the stairs you slow down and quietly make your way to the back door. You are almost to the door when you are cut off by Jessica standing in front of you with two Excedrin and a powerade in her hands. "I figured you'd have a pretty bad hangover so I was going to bring you these." She says, holding the items out to you.

You take the pills and take them, downing almost half of the powerade in the process. "Thanks. Jess who did I go upstairs with last night?" You ask, taking another sip of the powerade.

"Tony, why?" She says, handing you your car keys.

You smile at her and stick the keys in your back pocket. "So Tony?"

"Yeah, I take it you don't remember much?" She says, raising her eyebrows.

"Not as much as I would like to. Thanks for keeping my car safe by the way." You say, shooting her a soft smile and making your way to the door.

" No problem, I know you love that car more than life itself." She says, chuckling softly.

"She's a 1970 Dodge Charger. She's my baby." You say, leaning against the door frame.

"I know, now go home and get some rest I already called the school for both of us." She tells you, opening the door.

"Okay mom" You say rolling your eyes and making your way to your car.

Three Months Later

You rush out of the classroom and into the bathroom, barely making it into a stall before you threw up what little was in your stomach. You sit in the bathroom for a while longer before you here someone walk in and knock on your stall door. "(Y/N), you alright?" Jessica asks through the door.

"Yeah I'm fine." You say, standing up and opening the door.

"Morning sickness again?" She asks, grabbing some paper towels for you.

"Yeah, no big deal." You say, grabbing the paper towels and wiping your chin.

"I really think you should tell Tony. He has a right to know." Jessica says, walking out of the bathroom with you.

"Fine I'll tell him." You say in a hushed voice, making your way back into the classroom.

While you are sitting in class you pass a note to Tony asking if he wants to meet at the park. He passes the note back asking if everything was alright with you. You look at him and nod your head slightly. After your last class you make your way out of the school and to your car. You are about half way to your car when you are cut off by Bryce Walker. "Hey (Y/N), saw you run out of class this morning, everything alright?" He asks, faking concern.

"Yeah fan- Fucking- tastic. Now get out of my way." You growl, pushing past him and half jogging to your car.

You pull out of the parking lot and make your way to the park as quickly as you can. Once you reach the park you see Tony's Mustang, along with Tony leaning against the passenger side, waiting for you. You pull up next to Tony and get out of your car. Tony smiles and pulls you into a bear hug. You pull away from Tony and start to play with your fingers. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" Tony asks, eyes full of concern.

"Tony, I'm pregnant." You blurt out, bracing yourself for the yelling that you are sure will follow.

"Really?" He asks,taking a step closer to you.

You nod your head and stare at the ground. "The baby is yours" You mumble loud enough for him to hear you.

"It's mine? Are you sure?" He asks, leaning slightly to see your face.

"Tony, you're the only person I've had sex with in the last three months." You say, looking up from the ground.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" Tony asks you, smiling as the information sinks in. 

You nod your head and watch and he runs his fingers through his hair. "Well now I guess I have to ask you." 

"Ask me what?" you ask, confused.

"Will you go out with me?" Tony asks, his eyes meeting yours.

You nod your head, your eyes filling with tears of happiness and relief. "Why are you crying?" He asks, wiping the tears off your face.

"I thought you were gonna be mad." You say, softly.

"Mad?" 

You nod your head again and look up at Tony. "I'm gonna be a dad, there is no way I'm gonna be mad about that."

Tony pulls you into another hug, this time you hug him back."I'm so thankful for one night stands right now." Tony whispers.

"Not much of a one night stand anymore." You whisper back.

A/N: Okay, this is going to be a three part imagine. All three parts will have different titles, but I will be sure specify that it is all one imagine, just broken up into three parts.