Passion and Jealousy

A/N: This is based on a request from Lisa4x. Hope you like it! I didn't follow the request exactly but I followed it as best I could.

(Y/N)'s POV

"We are not having this conversation Tony!" You yell walking to your car after school.

"Why? Why aren't we having this conversation?" Tony yells behind you, hot on your heels.

"You know why." You growl, fumbling with your keys.

"Is it because every time you're around Jeff you can't keep your eyes off him or because when you're around each other all he can do is flirt with you?!" Tony yells, finally catching up to you.

"I told you I'm not having this conversation with you again. Drop it!" You say raising your voice.

"Whatever." Tony huffs walking away.

You take a deep breath to calm yourself down and pull out of the school parking lot. You listen to the rumble of your 1967 Chevy Impala and continue to do so taking deep breaths until you get home. Once you are home you get out of the car and March in the house straight past your mom. "Hey (Y/N), Tony called. He said he'd be over soon."

You roll your eyes and turn around to face your mom. "Fine, I don't really want him here, but fine." You slightly snarl.

You walk up the stairs to you room and throw yourself on your bed. After sitting there for a while you call Jeff. Almost as quickly as the first ring sounds, Jeff picks up the phone. "Hey Chevy. What's up?"

"Tony's pissed at us again. He's pissed more at me than you this time but it's basically the same thing anymore." You say

"Why's he pissed off this time?" Jeff asks, his interest seemingly peeked.

"He's pissed off because apparently all I do when we hang out is stare at you and all you do is flirt with me."

"Do you want me to talk to him? Will that help?"

"I don't know right now Jeff. I feel like it will only make things worse." You sigh.

"Okay, why'd you call if you didn't want my help?" Jeff asks

" I needed someone to vent to and on top of that I figured I'd warn you. You know how Tony gets."

"Yeah, yeah I do. Okay well I have to go, but if you need something just call. See ya Chevy."

"Bye Jeff." You say, hanging up the phone.

After you hang up the phone you hear your doorbell ring. You run down your stairs to answer the door and roll your eyes when you see Tony. Once you open the door you simply glare at the boy in front of you. "I'm sorry, okay? I got jealous and I'm sorry." Tony says, giving you his best puppy eyes.

You glare at him for a few more seconds before turning and walking back up the stairs to your room. You can hear Tony's footsteps behind you. Once you reach your room you whip around and glare at Tony once again. "You're sorry? You do this everytime I talk to Jeff or even look at him and all you have to say is sorry?!" You yell, jabbing your finger at Tony's chest.

Tony simply stares at you and waits for you to get all the yelling out of your system. " I try Tony, I really do try to get you to realize that I only care about you, but yo-" you start your rant, but you are quickly cut off by Tony's lips crashing to yours.

You pull away from Tony and glare at him. Tony laughs and pulls you to your bed, sitting back against your pillows and pulling you on top of him so you are straddling him. Tony wraps his hand around the back of your neck and pulls your lips down to his. As you continue to make out with Tony your kisses grow more needy and your breathing grows heavier. You moan softly once Tony starts kissing down your neck, softly nipping your skin as he goes. Once Tony reaches the collar of your shirt he growls softly and swiftly pulls it over your head and throws it to some distant corner of the room. "Tony my mom is just across the hall" you manage to breath out.

Tony stops and looks at you, pouting slightly. "This isn't over." He says, moving you off his lap.

You laugh and give him a quick peck on the lips. " I figured"

Tony smiles, getting off your bed and handing you your shirt. After you pull your shirt over your head you walk over to Tony and hug him. " You know you're the only guy I see right? Jeff is just a friend now nothing more. I know we dated but I'm with you now. There is no reason to be jealous." You say, looking up at him.

"I know, and I'm sorry I let my jealousy get the best of me. I'll try to keep it under control from now on." Tony says, resting his chin on the top of your head.

"Thank you." You say, hugging Tony tighter

"Anything for you mi amor." Tony says lifting his chin off the top of your head.