Dancing

You are working on setting up for the winter formal at Liberty High, you really didn't want to help but the cheerleaders forced you to help. You walk down the hall carrying a bunch of lights and streamers when you see Tony and Clay walking towards you.      "Hey guys." You greet them with a warm smile.

"Hey (Y/N). What's up?" Clay greets you in his normal, awkward fashion.

"Nothing, I actually have to talk to Tony later, but that can wait. Oh, I got stuck helping with this dance shit, so there's that too." You raise your arms in a gesture to the stuff you are carrying.

"Sounds fun. You want help with those?" Tony says, smiling at you.

"Tony, I think you and I have different definitions of fun. I wouldn't want to include you in this bullshit, I got it."

"Okay, come on Clay, we gotta get you home."

You smile at them and walk towards the gym. You drop off all the stuff you had been sent to get. " I'm leaving." You call to the others working.

None of the others pay much attention and just wave at you. You walk out of the school and you're met with rain, not just a light drizzle but a full on downpour. " Great"

You begin your trek home, as you are leaving the school you hear a familiar voice calling your name. "(Y/N) over here!"

You walk over to the area where the voice came from and you are shocked to see Bryce Walker and his other football buddies. " What do you want Bryce?" You question

"You need a ride home?" Bryce asks, eyeing you.

"Umm, not with you. I think I'll walk." You sneer, turning around to walk away.

Bryce grabs your shoulder. " Hey come on don't be like that."

"Get your fucking hand off my shoulder before I take it off for you." You all but snarl.

You pull your shoulder out of his grasp, and start to walk away. You get a few feet away before all of Bryce's boys surround you. " Get the fuck away from me and just leave me alone." You say as calmly as you can.

When all of the boys move closer , you get nervous until Tony's Mustang pulls up at just the right time. "Fuck off Bryce." Tony says, getting out of the car.

"What'cha gonna do if I don't Padilla?" Bryce asks walking up to Tony.

Tony glares at Bryce for a few moments before turning his attention to you. "You cold, Osito?" He asks his eyes softening.

"A little." You admit.

Tony takes off the leather jacket he was wearing a wraps it around your shoulders. " Go get in the car and turn on the heat." He tells you before turning his attention back to Bryce.

"I ever see you near her again both my brothers and I will personally escort you to the gates of hell." Tony threatens.

Bryce holds up his hands in mock surrender and walks away. A few moments later Tony gets in the car. You look at him, a small smile playing on your lips. " What?"

"Nothing."

"Okay." Tony glances at you out of the corner of his eye.

You ride in silence for a while until Tony's clears his throat." (Y/N)?"

"Hmm?" You hum in response

"I was wondering if you would come to the dance with me tonight?"

You look over at Tony, your eyes meeting his. " Yes, I would love to go to the dance with you, but wait aren't you the DJ?"

"Yeah but Clay is covering for me."

You break out in laughter. "What's so funny?" Tony asks you, confused by your sudden outburst.

"S-sorry Tony, it's just Clay a DJ. That's great." You say in between your laughter.

"Don't worry I taught him everything I know."

You smile at Tony "Okay, whatever you say."

Timeskip
You and Tony walk in to the dance and look around at all of the decorations. You look around and see Clay at the DJ station. Tony starts to walk away from you. " Hey, where are you going?" You yell over the music.

"I gotta go talk to Clay!" He shouts to you already walking towards the DJ station.

You watch as Tony and Clay talk. Every once in a while you catch them looking over at you. Once Tony is done talking to Clay a slow song starts to play. You gasp at the song. " Tony is this (Y/F/S/S)?"

Tony chuckles at your excitement. "Yeah it is. May I have this dance?" Tony holds his hand out to you.

You take Tony's hand and he pulls you through the mass of bodies over to a clear area. As you start to dance you look up at Tony. He smiles down at you and kisses your forehead. You blush at the gesture and rest your head on Tony's shoulder. "Osito?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

You move your head off of Tony's shoulder to look at him and all you can do is smile. " I love you too Tony."

Tony's smiles this big, goofy smile that makes you laugh. " I think I should take you dancing more often, Osito."

"You definitely should." You agree, before resting your head on Tony's shoulder again.