Gun Show

A/N: this is based on a request by Superwhogirl128. Hope you like it! Sorry it took so long to get up, I had semesters and then no internet for a while

(Y/N)'s POV

"Tony Please." You beg

"No, I'm not going" Tony snaps back at you 

You had been begging him for almost an hour to go to the talent show Liberty High was putting on. He kept saying no, but you were stubborn and wouldn't give up. "Tony please, for me?" you try one last time, before he starts to really get mad.

"Wait, You're going to be in it?" Tony asks, glancing at you out of the corner of his eye

"Yeah, I thought you knew." You say, smiling because you knew you had finally found his weak spot.

"Well if my girl is going to be in it I had better go." Tony says, turning to smirk at you

You squeal slightly and jump into Tony's lap "Sometimes it benefits me to date you." You say, bopping him on the nose

"Only sometimes?" Tony asks acting offended

You roll your eyes at how dramatic he was being "Okay, fine, all the time." You laugh

Tony rolls his eyes and gives you a quick kiss on the corner of your mouth before moving you and getting up. You fake pout at him and get up to follow him. You follow Tony out to his Mustang and wait patiently for him. Tony gets in his car and you shoot him a confused look "Get in the car. You need to get ready for the talent show tonight."

You jump in the car and Tony brings you home so you can get ready for the talent show. Once you are out of the car and Tony watches to make sure you make it in the house just fine you can hear the sound of his engine fading as he drives down the street. You wait until you can't hear the car, then you spring into action. You start by doing your makeup, for the talent show you had chosen to do a smoky eye with winged gold eyeliner for a small amount of pop. As for your hair you decided to do three braids on one side of your head and curl the rest of your hair, you even went as far as to add blue and red streaks to your hair. Your outfit for the night was your favorite part of the whole thing, however, it was a tight black dress that cut off just above the top of your knee, you had a pair of knee high, black leather boots to wear with it, and to top the whole outfit off you had a dark, blood red leather jacket with  studded shoulders. You looked at yourself in the mirror, making sure everything was perfect, then you texted your band to make sure they were ready. Once you got the text that everything was set up you for your performance, You started the walk to Liberty High.

Tony's POV 

I sat in the crowd of people waiting for (Y/N)'s performance, she was the only reason I had even bothered to show up to this thing. Anyone who knew me in this town knew that I hated this 'high school bullshit', I thought it was a waste of time. "Alright Liberty High, this is the last performance of the night. Please put your hands together for (Y/N) and her band '4 Roses' thank you!" Tyler Down's  voice rings out across the gym.

"Finally." I mumble under my breath, as the lights start to fade in the gym, leaving the gym completely dark.

Start song

As the band starts playing the song, I can hear her voice ring out after about a minute intro. I thought she was doing an original song, but this was something I had never heard before. She looked happy up on the stage singing, or should I say screaming out the lyrics of her song. I smile as she walks to the edge of the stage and locks eyes with me. Her smile widens once her eyes find mine, I give her a thumbs up and she returns her full focus to her singing. The fog machines that had started about halfway through the song suddenly turn off and the light show that was in time with the music slowly faded as the band finished their song. Before I knew it everyone was on their feet, some were even shouting for an encore. "I'm hearing a lot of calls of an encore. What do ya say guys?" Tyler's voice rings out once again.

The crowd cheers and there are more calls for an encore. (Y/N) and her band walk back up on stage and start to play the song again. I move closer to the stage so i could see (Y/N) better and see how happy her music made her. Once i got as close as i could i pulled out my phone and took some pictures of her while she was singing and some of the band as well.

Once the song is over for the second time (Y/N) climbs down from the stage and runs to me wrapping her arms around me in a huge bear hug. "You came!" She half yells over the crowd calling for the winner to be announced.

"Of course I did. I would never miss my best girl's show." I say, pulling her to my side.

"I better be your only girl." She says playfully

I laugh at her comment "You will always be my  one and only girl"

(Y/N)'s POV

You stood at Tony's side waiting for the winners to be announced "Alright, the moment you have all been waiting for. In third place we have Bryce Walker. In second place we have Jessica Davis. Finally in first place we have (Y/N) and the 4 Roses" Tyler's voice rings out across the gym.

You look at Tony and smile "Go." He says, giving you a gentle push forward.

You make your way back up to the stage and meet Mr. Porter in the center of the stage. You smile at him as he hands you a trophy and check for $200 "Congratulations (Y/N)" Mr. Porter says, smiling down at you.

End Song

You smile back at him and put your trophy and check down. You give Mr. Porter one of your famous bear hugs and laugh when he stiffens and finally relaxes and hugs you back. You let go of Mr. Porter, grab your winnings, and make your way back to Tony. You hand him the check and he give you a confused look "It's for the Mustang, so you can keep her in great shape." You tell him   

"(Y/N), no you earned it, it's yours." Tony says, handing the check back to you.

"I don't need it, Tony take it." You say shoving back in his hands.

You smile at him and start walking to the door. once you get outside you wait by the Mustang for Tony to catch up. You smile when you see him running to his car in order to catch up to you. "Did you enjoy the Gun Show?" You ask, smirking at him.

"Every minute of it" Tony says, leaning down to kiss you.