Love Yourself

A/N: This was based on a request from Superwhogirl128. I hope you like it. If you don't I can rewrite it for you, all you have to do is ask. Anyway thanks for reading! Now, on with the show!

(Y/N) POV
As you look at yourself in the mirror you can't help but hate every little aspect of your body. You didn't feel like you were good enough for anyone, not even your own parents. These thoughts had caused you to cut down on how much you eat, some days you didn't eat at all, all of this caused you to rapidly lose weight. You are brought out of your thoughts by your mom yelling for you "(Y/N), Tony is here!"

"Okay, I'm on my way!" You yell taking one last look in the mirror before running downstairs.

As you reach the bottom of the stairs you are met with a pair of sad hazel eyes looking at you. " Hey, (Y/N)."

"Hey, Tony." You shoot a soft smile his way.

You look at the floor before walking out the door towards Tony's car. You hear Tony running to catch up with you, his heavy footsteps hitting the pavement. "(Y/N)! Come on wait." Tony says, laughing.

You stop in front of his car and let him catch up. You smirk at him as he catches his breath, leaning on you for support. "You know Tony, you should probably get in better shape." You say playfully.

"That's not fair, I'm in great shape!" Tony manages to say in between breaths.

"I think this is a life lesson, Tony."

You get in the car and wait for Tony. You laugh when he gets in the car still out of breath. You pass him a water bottle you always keep on hand for him. " You had this the whole time? Wait wait, life lesson?" Tony questions

"Yes and I do believe the lesson here is that you maybe shouldn't Park so far away from my house." You manage to say in between laughs.

Tony playfully glares at you and starts the car, as he pulls away from the curb you get lost in your own little world, thinking about Tony and why he would bother to hang out with someone like you.

Small time skip
You had fallen asleep in the car on the way to school which happens almost everyday so you weren't concerned when Tony was shaking your shoulder to wake you up. " Hey Gatito, come on time to wake up." Tony says softly.

You stretch and get out of the car. You are a mixture of shocked and angry when you look around and see the park, not Liberty High. You turn around and glare at Tony. " What the hell Tony. We're gonna be late and my parents are going to flip shit!"

Tony looks shocked at the outburst but it quickly comes to an end when you start to get light headed and fall on the ground. Tony runs over to you, quickly lifting you into the passenger seat of the car. "Hey Gatito, come on." Tony says lightly slapping the sides of your face.

You look up at him with tears in your eyes. " Why are you so concerned anyway?" You snap at him

Tony seems taken aback by the sudden change in your mood. " (Y/N), I'm concerned because you're my friend and I love you. I'm concerned because you never eat and I'm worried that you're hurting yourself more than you know." Tony says, looking at you with sorrow filling his eyes.

You look at Tony with tears streaming down your face. "I'm not good enough for anyone." You whisper, looking at your hands.

"No, don't you ever say that, I don't want to hear that come out of your mouth again."

"Why because it's true?" You sneer

"No because- because..." Tony stammers

"Because what Tony? Is the truth really that ha-" you are cut off by Tony's lips crashing to yours.

You melt into the kiss until you have to pull back for air. " You have no idea how long I've waited to do that." Tony breathes out.

"As for the truth, the truth is that I love you and I want you to love yourself as much as I love you." Tony says looking into your glassy (E/C) eyes.

"It's not that easy Tony."

"I know but can we start with you eating and heading to school for the day please?" Tony begs

"Yeah I think that's a great start."

With a small nod Tony grabs a box for granola bars and a pack of poptarts and hands them to you. You smile and break open the pack of poptarts, eating them within minutes. Tony laughs at you and gets in the car.

" We need to get to school."

"Yeah we do." You agree

Tony leans over and pecks you on the lips before starting that car and heading towards Liberty High. You sit in the passenger seat of the Mustang with a huge smile plastered on your face. "Tony?"

"Hmm?" Tony hums at you, eyes never leaving the road

"I love you."

"I love you too, Gatito"

"Wait, what does that mean?"

"What does what mean?" Tony asks

"Gatito."

"It means little cat."

You laugh "It's cuter when you say it in Spanish."

Tony laughs and puts his arm over your shoulder pulling you close. You sit that way the rest of the way to school and you couldn't be happier being where you are right now. "Love yourself " you hear Tony whisper before you fall asleep curled up against his side.