Falling for the Devil

A/N: this is based on a request by Superwhogirl128.  it's totally worth the read. Anyway hope you enjoy it! I added gifs so there would be more visuals

Tony's POV

I pulled up to the school, with Clay sitting next to me in the passenger seat, when something catches my eye

I pulled up to the school, with Clay sitting next to me in the passenger seat, when something catches my eye. There is a group of people staring past my car towards the far end of the parking lot. I pull into a parking spot and get out of the car, looking in the direction that the group was staring. I see a black motorcycle, a Harley, with someone I have never seen before on it. She has blonde hair, so light it almost looks white, piercings that go all the way up one ear topped off by a stud nose piercing, but what tops it all off is the tattoo peeking out from under her shirt, it looks like angel wings but i would have to be closer to be sure. While i stand, leaning against the Mustang, I can't help but notice the outfit she has on as well, she looks beautiful in her black Metallica tank top with her leather jacket thrown over her shoulder, her leather pants hug the curves of her hips perfectly, and the whole thing is topped off by a pair of studded combat boots. "Man, she's bad ass." Clay exclaims beside me, pulling me out of my trance.

"Yeah, she is." I agree 

I start to walk into the school, leaving Clay to catch up. "Hey! Tony wait up."

I slow my pace so Clay can catch up to me, then resume my walk to first period. I sit through my first 5 periods and notice that I have 3 classes with her. The aura of confidence she gives off is not unnoticed by anyone in the school, so by the time lunch rolls around I know I'm in trouble.

(Y/N)'s POV 

You walk into the lunch room and look around for an empty table

You walk into the lunch room and look around for an empty table. You smirk when you notice all of the people staring at you. You start to make your way over to the one empty table in the cafeteria, as you walk you are cut off by a dirty blonde haired boy and his group of friends. "What?" you ask crossing your arms over your chest.

"Sorry, I just saw that beautiful face of yours and had to come and take a closer look." the boy says smirking

You roll your eyes at the boy and try to push past him and his friends. "I'm Bryce Walker, by the way." the boy, who you now know as Bryce says, sticking his hand out for you to shake.