Fault Line: Part 2

A/N:Okay, so I had a few requests for a part 2 of fault line so here it is. I figured that the person who made the original request would want to be tagged again. So fathma_fares hope you like it!

Y/N's POV

As you lay in bed your thoughts linger on one moment in time: the night Bryce Walker raped you. People who knew were telling you it was your fault, except for one person. Tony was constantly telling you the it was no one's fault but Bryce's. As much as you wanted to believe him, you couldn't. You followed Bryce to the hot tub, you let this happen, in your mind it was your fault. "(Y/N)?" You hear your mother's voice outside your door snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah mom?"

"Tony just called. He said he'd be over in a little while. Okay?"

"Sure." You mutter, not really wanting to see Tony right now but also needing to.

You get up off your bed and walk into the bathroom. You start to undress so you can take a shower, but you pause when you see the bruises that are still on you shoulders and neck. They are turning ugly shades of green and yellow but they are still visible. You try to ignore them to the best of your ability and get in the shower. When you get out of the shower you can hear someone shuffling around your room. You quickly get dressed and walk out of your bathroom, ready to yell at your mom. "Mom, what have we said about knocking or even waiting 'til I'm out of the shower. You can't just walk in my room like this." You start to rant until you see Tony standing by your dresser looking just as messed up as you felt.

"Tony? What's going on?" You ask as you slowly approach him.

Tony turns to face you. He looks like a mess with his hair in his face and tears in his eyes. He walks up you, wrapping you in a hug, and starts to cry. "I'm sorry, this is all my fault." He says into your hair.

You open you mouth to speak but no words come out, and you start to cry too. After a few minutes you and Tony both had calmed down enough and you just stood there holding each other. "Tony, none of this was your fault. I'm the one that got in the hot tub with Bryce, you didn't force me into that situation, I put myself there."
You whisper.

"If I hadn't been yelling at you about those parties, if we hadn't fought, none of this would have happened." He says, pulling away from you to sit on your bed.

You walk over to your bed and lay down, putting your head in his lap. Tony instantly starts to play with your hair, causing you to relax. "Tony?"

"Hmm?" He hums in response.

"What if I'm broken? What if when this is all over you don't want to be around me anymore? I'm sorry this is my fault. If I had never gone to the party none of this would've happened." You say, starting to cry again.

Tony quits playing with your hair and lifts you on to his lap so your head is resting on his shoulder. "I'm not going to leave you, I promise. None of this is your fault, you didn't know what Bryce was going to do. I need you to see that. Okay?"

You nod your head and cuddle deeper in to Tony. After about a half an hour you fall asleep.

Tony's POV
As I sit with her I can't help but wonder if she will ever bounce back from what Bryce did. Hannah didn't and that's why I'm so worried. (Y/N) and Hannah are similar in many ways. Jessica bounced back fairly well after she processed what had happened and started going to some sort of group. I notice she has fallen asleep, I lift her up and move her to her pillows and cover her up. As I stand to leave I feel her small hand wrap around my wrist. " Tony, stay, please?" She whispers.

"I'm not going anywhere." I say as I walk around the bed and lay beside her.

The moment I lay down she is cuddled in to my chest. I wrap my arms around her. " I'm never leaving you, not again." I whisper to her.

As we lay there I slowly drift to sleep. As I slowly fall asleep, I glance at her peaceful face and I can't help the feeling that no matter what we are going to get through this together and I am going to fight like hell to make sure she never feels like any of this was her fault.