Twelve: Surprise Sleepover!!

I can't believe how much I hate
Pressures of a new place roll my way
Jumpsuit jumpsuit cover me
Oh JUMPSUIT JUMPSUIT COVER ME

OHH

*flips chair* JUMPSUIT JUMPSUIT COVER ME
*kicks over table* JUMPSUIT JUMPSUIT COVER ME

Soz tøp's new era has me DECEASED I can't stop listening to their new songs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It is... Nine pm. I've just finished my shift and it's still raining. I'm pretty sure it stopped for a while during my shift, but still! It hasn't rained line this in a long time. I would bet my freedom everyone at school who knows my name thinks this storm is because of me.

I'm leaning against the wall beside Fairy Tail's phone, listening to it ring. He picks up on the third ring.

"Stellar."

Loke's last name is Stellar. Have I ever mentioned that? He doesn't have this place's number, that's why he's being all professional saying just his last name.

"Hey it's me," I say. "I just clocked out, will you be here soon?"

"Yes, Princess," he answers.

There's a pause.

...Should I say something? Is he going to say something? If I could see his face I would be able to tell if he wanted to say something more.

"Drive safe." I hang up.

I do wonder what's up with Loke lately. Is he okay? I wonder if I should ask him about it...

I walk out of the staff room and cross the checkered floor, taking a seat at a booth by the door which my throbbing feet are thankful for. The place is pretty well empty aside from a couple customers sitting on the other side of the restaurant. I'm still in my uniform but hopefully nobody approaches me expecting me to help them. I could, but that doesn't mean I have the energy to now that I've clocked out and am exhausted.

There's a bunch of garbage on the table in front of me though. I wish I could do something but I don't want to...

I'm saved the extra unpaid effort when Meldy comes out and approaches the table with a spray bottle and a rag.

"Hey Meldy," I greet. "What time are you off?"

"Oh, I'm closing," she says.

"You are?"

She smirks as she transfers all the garbage that's on the table on the tray. "Me and Jellal," she says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes. "I told you, we're just friends."

Dumping the tray in the garbage behind me, Meldy giggles. "You may be, that doesn't mean Jellal is."

I frown as I watch her begin spraying the table to wipe it down. "What's that mean?"

She shakes her head and finishes wiping the table. "Nothin'."

The door opens, and an orange haired figure walks in, which floods me with relief. His eyes land on me right away and I stand up. "Hey," Loke says. "You ready to go?"

Looking him up and down I say, "Are you seriously soaked just from crossing the parking lot?" His suit is spotted darker where he was hit with golf ball sized raindrops, and his glasses are spotted as well.

"When it rains it pours," he responds. He takes his glasses off to wipe them off.

"Hey. You must be Loke," Meldy greets.