Author's Note//Intro

Yoooo what up nerds. Am I cool enough to call you nerds? Lol, definitely not. But I don't have another name for you, even though I've been writing for well over a year.

So. A sick AnimeAsylum brings you another FT fanfic... Let's see how well this turns out.

Before I get started, let me just say: THAT BLOODY COVER. IT WAS SUCH A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH, OH MY GOD.

It's nice though, isn't it? I think I'm proud at how it came out.

So this is another fairy tail fanfiction I'm introducing, this one being a Lucy harem. Fairy Tail may have ended, and I never read the whole thing, but oh well. I've had this in my drafts for a while so why the fuck not.

Just a quick note before I get started, regarding the ships:

I SHIP ALL OF THEM.

I'm not kidding. Any ship I might hint at (including some that don't even involve Lucy) I actually do ship. There's probably only two or three ships in fairy tail that I really can't stand, so I hope you're open-minded:)

And if you're not, idgaf what ships you think I shouldn't write. This is a HAREM for a reason you know. I'll turn into one of those cringey anti-nalis and eviscerate you.

In other words, keep your bad vibes out my cornflakes I'm not interested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Blonde Beast. That's what they call her, Lucy Heartfilia. She is a student at Magnolia High School, the school for the super rich. Alongside her friends, who are all of the upperclass as well, she attends her second last year before she's off to adulthood and running her father's company.

Now, Lucy isn't very popular with guys; she isn't popular at all in general. She is an ambivert (though some might call her a loudmouth) who can be a bit selfish, ignorant, and most of all, stubborn. She's a borderline tomboy who intimidates a lot of the school and is the captain of the girls soccer team, but despite that she has a flirty bodyguard because of something that happened to her in the past. Her father, though, has given her a task:

She must find someone to marry.

This comes as a shock to her. Especially seeing she's actually probably one of the closest you'd find to a commoner in her school. She even works at a fast food place, despite her heritage. After living a somewhat normal life, it doesn't take much to shake up her world. Especially after she finds herself surrounded by guys who may or may not have all fallen for her as the last two years of high school go on. We have a mysterious nerd, a quiet musician, mischievous a class clown/magician, an obnoxiously enigmatic "bad boy," a charming upperclassmen, a cool and collected actor... and even her cunning protector.

Which one of these can tame the Blonde Beast?