Twenty Two: A Dance... A Waltz

-day of the dance-

I got myself ready and Loke dropped me off at the school. I had no idea what I wanted to wear but I made a trip to a dress store (I made Loke wait outside cause the workers would probably ask him for his opinion cause they'd probably think he was my boyfriend or something. But I picked one based off one of my top five Queen songs.

It's black and sparkly, and a little bit poofy that does down to the floor. Virgo curled my hair for me in big wavy curls again, and I also bought a black rose hair clip that's placed on the side of my head, holding the hair on my right side of my face away except my bangs stay down. I'm wearing black flats that have bows on the backs of my ankles.

I look like an evil witch. Perfect for the Blonde Beast.

I'm waiting outside cause Eucliffe and I agreed to meet here at seven. I'm here five minutes early. Just cause.

I see a limo pull up. If I remember correctly it's Erza's family limo.

The driver opens the door and when the occupants get out I am correct.

Erza gets our first. Her dress is a pretty dark red with a flowery design on the front. Levy gets out next and she's in a cute orange dress. (Gajeel better be matching... I swear he never wears colours.) Lisanna gets out next and she's in a white and green dress that goes just above her knees, and she has a cute sparkly hair clip. Next is Cana, and she's just in a plain yellow dress. Pretty. And last but not least is Juvia. Holy moly, she is the prettiest of all. She's wearing makeup for once, and her dress is a pretty blue that just reminds me of the ocean. Her hair is braided on the sides holding it back from her pretty face.

Is she trying to impress someone? Hmmm...

They start approaching the school. All elegant like a bunch of princess.

"Whoa, Lu you look awesome!" Levy says when they get closer.

"Thanks! You all look amazing," I respond.

"The black queeeeen!!" Lisanna shouts in approval.

"Yeah!" I pump a fist excitedly. "Long live the hysterical queen."

"Is Sting here yet?"

"I don't know," I say.

Cana starts pushing me. "Let's go find out. So he can see His Majesty."

"Yeah right," I scoff.

"Did Loke see you?"

"Yeah, he dropped me off," I say. "And no he didn't say anything!"

"I wasn't gonna say anything," she says innocently.

Anyways, when we go inside, the song Absinthe by I Don't Know How But They Found Me is blaring over the speakers. I don't know who the DJ is but good taste. Hopefully they play Queen tonight too.

I look around, and the place is decorated like a whimsical forest. Fairy lights, and tree themed decorations. One wall even has a big forest tapestry.

Pretty...

"Hey, there he is over there," says Levy.

He's standing by the other entrance to the atrium. He's looking down at his phone, preoccupied. He's wearing a white tux with a black tie.

Darn, opposite to mine. Maybe we should've coordinated beforehand.

"Ooooh he is looking handsome," Lisanna says.

"You can have him if you want," I tell her. I don't know if I'm ready for this. But I'm here now so it doesn't matter.

"I'm no equal to the queen," she states dramatically.