Four: Enter Sting and Rogue

Gray's POV

I burst out laughing, pointing a finger at him. "You totally deserved that. Man, she's awesome!"

He's still holding his shin, anime tears pouring down his face. "Damn that hurt. That girl is a real piece of work."

"At least we can see why she's the Beast now," I note. "I bet she'd be able to do a whole lot worse on you to be honest."

"Urusai!" he yells. He puts his foot back on the ground and face me fully. "I'll bring you down, ice prick!"

"Eh?" My smile fades. "Them's fightin' words."

Natsu pushes me with his forehead. "Go ahead and make my day, ya pervy Popsicle!"

"With p-"

Two hands come between us, we're pushed apart. Our necks crack in unison. "Enough!"

"Itai..."

"You'd think you boys would've learned by now," Erza says. "Are you ever going to grow up?"

"A-ano..." we say together. We both step away from her and bow. "Gomenesai!"

"What were you doing with Lucy anyway?" she asks.

Natsu turns away in fear. "Nothing. Apologizing."

"For?"

"I accidentally hit her in the face the other day and wanted to say sorry..."

A vein pops up on her forehead. "You what?"

"I said I was sorry!"

Erza crosses her arms and leans forward. "If either of you do anything to hurt Lucy, you will answer to me. Got it?"

Where's this coming from all of a sudden?

Regardless, Natsu and I nod. "Yes."

"Get to class," she says. She begins to leave.

I step forward. "Hey, Erza?"

She looks back at me.

"Is all that witchcraft stuff and her true? That Blonde Beast crap?"

The President's face lights up as she smiles suddenly, shocking both me and Natsu. "Why don't you go ask her yourself?"

Natsu's eyes widen. "You mean...?"

"I don't have any classes with her," I say. I turn to my idiot best friend. "Do you?"

He shakes his head.

We both turn forward, only to see the President no longer there.

"Damn it," says Natsu.

"Come on, Natsu, let's just go." I start to turn. My shoulder hits something, and I look over to see Rogue Cheney.

"Sorry, man," I say, stepping aside.

He eyes me with his creepy red eyes. "Watch where you're going," he responds.

Lucy's POV

The first class I had was math, then physical education, and then science. What sucks is that I don't have any of them with my friends. In the classes I have no friends, I'm isolated from everyone else because they are afraid. History is after lunch, and then I have English. Besides the ones I have with friends, I'm a complete loner.