Two: Meeting Natsu and Gray...! Kind Of

Loke is waiting by the gate. He's busy on his phone, so absorbed in whatever he's typing he hasn't noticed me yet. I begin making my way over to him. I raise my hand and my lips part to form his name, but I stop short.

"You want to go, freezer burn!?"

"I'll go head on!"

I look over where the voices are coming from. There are two guys looking as though they're about to start a fight.

As part of my duty in the student council, and because I know Erza the great Titania would do the same, I should take action and stop this fight. And get that one guy to put his shirt on.

I clap a few times approaching them. The two guys, who I know are named Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster, don't notice me. As I get closer, the guys who are circled around them watching see me and their spines go rigid.

"Excuse me, but if you guys wouldn't mind, could you please take the rough stuff away from school grounds? I'm from the student council, and wouldn't hesitate to report you to-"

The guy called Natsu  goes and throws a punch, but the guy moves at the very last moment, and before I know it my back is hitting the ground and I'm on the floor. There's a sharp pain in my nose, but I'm too stunned to really feel it.

This jerk! Just who does he think he is!? Just because he's Natsu Dragneel, son of Dragneel Industries, the oil and gas company that covers territory up to all the way up south, he thinks he has the right!?

And Gray Fullbuster, the son of Fullbuster Real Estate, whose parents practically own all the big buildings in most of Fiore. Yes we're all rich, but these guys act like spoiled brats!

Elfman exclaims, "Woah! Natsu slugged the Blonde Beast!"

My nose is bleeding, I realize, and I lift my hands up in attempt to stop it. When I look up at Natsu, the one who hit me, he looks surprised.

"Oops! Sorry about that, miss!"

Loke finally clues in. He sees me on the ground. Light flashes across his glasses with fury as he instantly puts his phone away. He's sprinting in an instant toward us.

"You must have a death wish, you little-"

Loke rushes toward him. Natsu Dragneel doesn't even seem to notice his presence until Loke is about to connect his jaw with his pretty face.

"Stand down, Loke," I say through grit teeth. I'm more annoyed than in pain. Seriously? This guy just hit me square in the face, and now my nose is bleeding. Just because of some stupid fight. Geez...

Instead of raging at him, I simply give him a cold, sour glare, and the people surrounding him get ghosts above their heads. Natsu visibly shivers.

"Are you okay?" Loke helps- or I should say lifts- me up to my feet. The pink-haired boy opens his mouth to say something, but I turn my back on him before he does.

I walk away with my hand holding my nose. Loke follows me with my bag, which I had dropped on my way to the ground.

"You think maybe my job is becoming obsolete? I think that glare was more affective than anything I would have done," he remarks as we leave the premises. We exit the gate, and continue down the sidewalk.