Chapter 27

THANK YOU FOR READING. ILOVEYOU

THANK YOU FOR READING. ILOVE YOU

THANK YOU FOR READING. ILOVEYOU

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The night was strangely cold and empty in London. The bustling night life seems to quite down. No one was walking in the street, no cars passing by, just plain silence. It was just the two of them on the curb. Both heads tilted up starring at the beautiful night sky. The stars shining bright like diamonds. 

Harry can't seem to tear away from the blonde sitting beside him. Niall was starring up in the skies, he has a smile on his face. He looks so happy and calm. 

"You don't have to you know..." muttered Harry as he pulled out his lower lip at the man beside him. 

Niall tilted his head cutely in confusion. 

Gah! How can someone be ridiculously adorable...

"The 36 messages and the voice messages. You don't have do that" trailed Harry. 

Niall chuckled and leaned his head on the lad's upper arm . Niall could feels Harry's body rising up and down as he inhaled and exhaled. He loves being near Harry. He was so warm and kind that it radiates off him. 

"Well, you were already gone. I had to do something" chirped Niall. 

Harry laughed and looked at his palms. Niall felt weightless beside him. 

"Yeah but seriously, all those messages. You sound desperate..." joked Harry. 

Niall giggled, it was an inside joke between them. "Desperately in love with you Harry. Always have and always will be...you should be honoured!" 

Harry laughed at the blonde's remark. His heart seems to flutter everytime he hears Niall mentioning he loves him. Like they send him into overdrive. 

Niall placed his hand on top of Harry's own. His soft fingers caressing Harry's. Electricity passing through their bodies as their skin touched. It has been a long time since they touched without someone or something interrupting them. 

Harry smiled as Niall interwined their fingers together. The intimacy of it all sent shivers down Harry's spine. 

"Well, your dad. He called me like 20 times, and my phone haven't stop ringing since" murmured Harry. 

Niall chuckled. He then wrapped his arms around the curly lad's waist. He pressed his forehead on Harry's forearm. 

"My dad is really sorry you know. He loves me a lot. And he loves you too. He was just doing that to protect you, you know" whispered Niall as he pressed his head harder onto the man's arm. 

"Do me a favour and forgive him..."

Harry batted his eyelashes a few times. He could not believe Bobby did what he did. It was cruel and cold. But it made him question more about his life, his wants and needs. It actually helped him a lot.