Chapter 1

This is a trial.

If you guys like it, hit vote or Im taking it down.

.

It was a regular day in lovely London. My lovely customers greeted me and ordered their usual pastries and a cup of our famous coffee. Most middle aged people going for a good walk in the morning. I smelled the freshly baked bread coming from the over. Most people find it weird for a young man to own his own bakery. But I love it. 

 A couple of years ago I graduated from college and went off to open my own business in London. The first few months were tough and now we are finally making profits. Louis and Liam are my two best buds since secondary school that works in the shop. Liam works at the cash register and Louis attends to special orders. And I continue to work on my pastries in the kitchen.

I began kneading the dough in my hands, until it was finally the soft texture that I like. And the next step was to leave it to grow for a day. My customers love my pastries. Most of the recipes were handed down from my mom and grandmother. It's no surprising I named the bakery after my hometown, Holmes Chapels.

"Harry there is someone important here to see you" says Louis from the front desk.

My eyes cocked a brow, hardly anyone ever requested for me. Other than the female customers. I wiped my hand on the towel and proceeded to meet this stranger who wanted to meet me.

I walked to the booth and saw a stranger with olive skin and a high quaff in a nice suit sitting on the seat staring at the pastries in front of him.

"Hi, are you the owner of this bakery?" he asked in a polite and professional manner. 

I nodded.

"I'm here on official business. I am Zayn Malik, a representative of Horan. Co. I am sure you've heard of us," he took out his hand.

Of course, everyone heard about Horan. Co. The famous food chain conglomerate practically owns most of the expensive food joints in Europe. The company made headlines a couple of years back, when the CEO of the company suddenly retires from his job and handed his company to his youngest son.  I hate these big major companies, they don't let us new ones grow.

"Here is my card. Please give us a call anytime. It would nice to see you again," he handed me his card.

"Yeah sure," I replied. 

He gives a hopeful grin and I watched as he left the bakery as swift as possible and enter the black town car parked in front of the store.

.

"Well I honestly think you should go just to see what they have in plans for you," suggested Liam.

We were having a meeting about the situation in the morning. Louis and Liam suggested I have a meet up with them to get some ideas about their plans for the bakery. Horan. Co is famous for representing some of the best restaurants in the world. Some of their most famous restaurants started out as small run of the mill eateries. Just like ours.

I took a deep breath. This bakery is my baby. I was there from start to finish. I shudder to think what would happen to it if it falls in the wrong hands.

"Guys I'll just head home. Have a great night," I breathed.

I grabbed the trench hanging in the coat rack and walked out of the bakery. The weather was so cold. I was heading towards my apartment when I saw a confused looking blonde up ahead looking at a map. He seems to be lost.

"Hey do you need any help?" I pried.

The blonde turned his head and looked at me. My breath was immediately taken away. His beautiful blue eyes shot lasers through the back of my head. He was the most beautiful person I've ever met.

"I'm lost" he muttered softly. His fingers pinching his red bottom lips in confusion. I wonder how they taste like.

"Do you know where Chapels Bakery is?" he asked.

I nodded, trying my best not to stare at the beautiful blonde in front of me. "Um, I think it is probably closed now. But if you want, just go straight ahead. It is the white brick building".

"Thank you so much," he said, showing me a wide smile.

"No problem!" I replied, couldn't help but return a smile.

"I'm Niall. I'm not from around here. I'm from-"

"Ireland. I can tell from your adorable accent," I cut him off. 

Realizing what I had just said, I felt a blush crept up my cheeks.

The lad giggled. His laugh was extremely adorable and I can't help but laugh as well. "Here, give me your number. If I get lost here again I'll call you."

"Thank you...um what's your name?"

"Its Harry. Harry Potter!" I joked, slurring the last name like in the movies. 

 "Well nice to meet the boy who lived"

.

REVIEWS? VOTE?