Chapter 13

I AM UPDATING AGAIN

I AM UPDATING AGAIN

HAHAHA

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry and Niall were seated side by side in the company car. There was an air of silence in the car with the two exes seating beside each other. Niall continuously faced the window, watching the beautiful streets. The businessman could not help but steal glances at the man beside him, playing and sucking at crap game Flappy Bird. Niall scoffed as he saw Harry's latest highscore. 

"Mr. Horan, do you want me to stop at the Gelatto shop sir?" asked the driver, looking at the lad from the top mirror. 

Niall was making no movements with his hands at the driver. Harry had noticed that Niall looked a little embrassed at what the driver had mentioned. 

"Gelatto shop?" Harry cocked his eyebrow and turn his head towards the blushing man beside him. 

"Well, Mr. Horan always buys ice-cream at the Gelatto shop near the second building. Always buys two cones for himself and a cone for me" said the driver. 

Niall facepalmed. He needed to talk to his driver about telling people about his personal issues. Harry chuckled and looked at the man beside him. 

"What?" asked Niall curiously. 

Harry continued his giggles, "You buy ice-cream before work! God, you're so childish" he said. The man then erupted into laughs. Niall could not help but laugh along. 

The driver continued watching the pair from the top mirror. He smiled to himself. The young man that he drives around in the city finally acted like the young man he is. That curly lad must be someone special to his boss, as he never seen him so relaxed and laughing. He took a turn and parked at the ice-cream shop owned by a very bossy Italian woman. They've been driving there almost every day. His boss loved ice-cream. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Hola Monica!" greeted Niall as he entered the vintage looking shop.

A large elderly woman greeted him back and eloped him into a tight hug. "Hola mi amor! You came early today" she said. 

Harry was watching the scene in front of him. Niall looked so different from the man he was in the office. He assumed Niall had a Dr.Jeckall and Mr.Hyde thing. He was amazed by how fluent Niall was in Spanish. He spoke beutifully with the lady. 

"So you finally found a lover?" she said pointing towards the tall man standing behind Niall. 

Harry could not help but blush at that statement. Lover, that sounds a bit cheeky. Harry pulled out his hand and the lady shook it.

"This is my new assistant. He is replacing Zayn for a couple of days" added Niall. 

The woman gave a cheeky smile and the both of them and made her way at the back of the counter. "I am sorry if I assumed you two are couple. You just looked too cute together. And the way that man looks at you" she said.