Chapter 3

HOLA, 

Sorry I am late. I'm very busy nowadays. 

Please Enjoy. And continue reading and voting and commenting. 

Thanks so much! xoxoxoxoxxxx

.

Saturday couldn’t come any slower for Harry. He had been counting the days to his date with Niall. He had already planned a dinner at a nearby Italian restaurant, nothing too fancy. Harry assumed Niall is still in university by the way he acts and dress.

I mean, no one can be that hyper and not be in university right? Harry chuckled to himself at the thought. He checked his reflection on the stainless steel door for the umpteenth time. Tonight he was dressed well and he rarely dressed up.

Louis and Liam watched as their best friend styled his hair again. “Harry, are you going out tonight?” asked Louis jokingly.

“I think he is Louis. What do you think?” joked Liam.

Harry didn’t even face them but showed them his middle finger. They roared in laughter.

“Well mate, you better get going. Don’t want to make Niall wait.” said Louis pushing Harry out of the bakery’s big kitchen.

“Wait, Harry don’t forget these” said Liam and shoved a box of Chapel’s Bakery infamous profiteroles.

Harry thanked his best friends and walked out of the door. Suddenly he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. 

“Good evening Mr. Styles. This is Zayn Malik from Horan. Co. We will be arriving in your restaurant in a few minutes” and in a short click he hung up.

 Harry blew out a loud curse. He felt like hitting himself. He forgot the business discussion he arranged with the Zayn guy days ago. He asked Niall out abruptly and when he accepted he was so excited about their date he completely forgot about the meeting with Zayn.

He gritted his teeth. He wished that the entire business went down in flames. How he wish he could just give the owner of the company a big fat No! He let out a loud groan and called a number on speed dial.

“Hello?” greeted a cheerful Niall. Harry knew he was going to hate himself for a month for doing this.

“Hi Niall, this is Harry.” He heard the blonde chuckling from the other side and smiled, he love that laugh so much.

“Of course its you Harry” Niall joked.

“Um, I have bad news. But I have to cancel our date tonight. Something important came up, can we postpone it tomorrow?” he asked regretfully. He heard a sigh coming from the other end and felt a pang in his heart.

.

On the other end, Niall was secretly happy that Harry had decided to postpone their date. He had forgotten that he had a meeting with a couple of investors. Zayn was not available that evening because he had to go to Chapels Bakery and try to get them on board with their business venture.