Chapter 7

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

THANK YOU SO  MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

I LOVE YOU ALL...

-.-.-.-.-.-

“Harry, you need to get out of your room. It's been two weeks” 

Harry pulled the covers tighter. For the past few weeks days all he did was drawing his eyes out. He leaves his room only to eat, drink and use the toilet. The bakery shop left unattended. He hadn't made a single pastry in weeks.  

Liam and Louis were getting worried about their mate. They've been trying for days now to get Harry out of his apartment. They have never seen Harry like this before. Even the customers were starting to worry. 

 “Go away” he said. 

"Harry, I have been patient with you. If you don't open this door immediately I will kick it down." Louis yelled from the opposite end of the door. 

Harry grabbed the nearest thing to him, an alarm clock and threw it at the door. 

 "Fuck off guys."

 Louis heard something shattering from the opposite end. Did he just throw something at me..THAT ARSE!

"That is it curly! Liam kick the fucking door." 

"But I thought, you are going to kick it." rebutted Liam.

Louis shook his head and made a tsk sound with his lips. "My dear Liam. In our group, I am the brains. You are the brawn. Harry's the prince. Zayn's the pretty boy. What would the universe be if gravity didn't do its job carefully. It would be chaos. So use your muscles to good use and kick that fucking door down!". 

Liam fumed at Louis' sauciness. Louis was  good at getting done his way. 

-.-.-.-.--

Louis and Liam barged into the room and sat on Harry's bed. They learn many years ago not to pull the covers off whenever Harry slept. Harry loved sleeping naked and they didn't want to see anything that they didn't want to see. 

“Harry get out. You smell like shit!” Louis scolded, trying to peel the covers of his friend's head. 

“No and you guys are paying for that door”

"Bro, have you thought about cleaning this place?" asked Liam, starring at the countless rubbish and unfolded clothes thrown all over the room. 

"Come on Harry. You need to get up. What happened two weeks ago is complete history. No one remembers it anymore." urged Louis. 

All Harry did was tighten his grip on his covers.