Chapter 24

HELLO THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Get the fuck out of my house!" 

Those words kept echoing in Harry's mind a million times per second.  Words he never thought he would hear from the man he loves so much. The brunette tucked his formal shirt neatly in the suitcase beneath him. He had to go away now. Niall ordered him to leave. Well, yelled at him.

His cheeks were still damp from the tears that continued streaming down his face. He tried explaining to the Irishman but he himself was so deeply angry and confused by what was happening that he jumped in his words. Which caused Niall only to mistrust his words even more.

They got into a yelling match back in Niall's room which ultimately lead to Denise and Greg having to intervene their spat. 

Harry is back in his room, packing his things. How did things suddenly get so bad. What the fuck did he do wrong?! One second he was having the time of his life and the next the same man he loves throws a phone on his head. 

He never felt so hurt before. It was physically painful. Worst of all, he didn't care about those bloody pictures on the phone. It was Niall...

Why didn't Niall trust him. Why would he think he would do that. Didn't he believe him. 

He tried his best to not escape a sob. He feels ridiculous crying about this. A grown man, crying his heart out at a lover's spat like a teenage child...pathetic. 

Suddenly he felt his phone ringing on the floor beside him. Harry wiped his stained eyes. He felt bad for being this weak. It's not like this was Niall's first time hurting him. 

This maybe could be the last. He almost weeped again as he saw the wallpaper of his phone, a picture of Niall sleeping. 

"Hello Zayn" his voice sounded worst for wear. 

"Harry I just got off the phone with Niall. What the hell happened? I thought everything was going fine..." he could hear the Bradford lad's accent on the line. 

Harry choked back a sob. Even hearing Niall's made his heart rang marathons. 

"I have no clue, I swear Zayn. I did  not cheat on Niall" he pressed. 

There was silence on the opposite line. 

"You don't believe me do you..."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Back in the private office of the Horan residence, Greg watched as Niall slowly take a sip of the bottled wine that he has in his hand. He felt bad for Niall and Harry. He hated seeing his brother like this. Seeing him all broken. Niall was always the strong one in their family. Heck, Niall is a million times stronger than he was. Albeit being much younger than he is.