Chapter 12

READ AND COMMENT

READ AND COMMENT

READ AND COMMENT

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We stayed unmoved for a couple of seconds. I guessed we were both too shocked to understand what the hell was going on. Niall still looked gorgeous. That blonde hair casually styled and flopping above his eyebrows. He looked tired judging by the dark circles under his eyes. Wow, Niall sure can pull of a suit. He looked so dapper in his uniform. 

"Hey" was all I could muster. 

The blonde suddenly ran up to me and launched himself at me. I was definately surprised by the man's action and caught him in my arms. I wrapped my arms around the man's back and pulled him tighter like last time. Niall pressed his head onto my chest. I could feel my chest area getting damp. 

"I am sowwy" I heard Niall mutter softly.The man muttered several times. 

I pulled his head away and looked deeply into those pools of blue that were all puffy and red. Even crying like a baby Niall managed to look adorable. 

"Ssh, Niall it's okay" 

We stayed there, unmoved for a couple of minutes. I kept sending soft kisses on his blonde hair and muttering sweet things. It felt right knowing I have him in my arms again. We just fit together like a perfect piece of puzzle.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I stared nervously at the man in front of me. Neither of us wanted to mention anything about had happened a couple of minutes before. Niall now sits in front of me, his cheeks still had that pink blush. My palms felt sweaty as I rubbed them together under the table. I've known Niall all this while as a lover and a boyfriend, but never as a business man. 

We've all read terrible things about Niall Horan. Especially when he has a history of several workers suing him. Niall sat in front of his desk, his gorgeous eyes scanning me up and down. So, this is the boss Niall Horan that I never knew. He was intimidating. 

"Um, so Mr. Styles. Since you are highly recommended by a very trust worthy colleague of mine, I have no choise but to hire you. Your job is to be my assistant" Niall explained. 

"Which means, you are to be with me 24/7" there was a short pause when he mentioned that.

"-give me opinions and get things done when I need it to be done. There will be no breaks. You have the company car and the company card at your expense. You are now my right hand man. Do you understand?" he said sternly. 

I nodded silently. Wow, Niall is completely different when he in business mode. The Irish man usually is full of life and jokes around almost constantly, but this man...He is like a completely different person, very dominant and powerful. It was sort of sexy. 

" Thank you Niall" I said. 

He sends me a soft smile, but shook it off quickly before he realized we were staring at each other. Niall let out a soft cough. 

"I strongly suggest you address me as Mr. Horan in the office, Mr. Styles" he said. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Zayn what the fuck man. Why the hell did you hire Harry!" I softly yelled at my phone. 

I could hear the man laughing on the opposite end of the line. It was apparent that he was in the jet probably hovering over the skies to London. I had excused Harry and ordered Cara to show Harry some of the ropes and my schedule. 

"Hello Niall. You welcome" was all Zayn said. 

"Its not funny man! It was literally the most embarassing moment in my life!" I yelled at the phone. 

Zayn laughed again. Jesus, I am getting annoyed at that man! "Well I was just expecting a good reconciliation, I didn't expect a full blown tears Niall" he teased. 

I let out a sigh. I somehow felt much much more relaxed than ever before. Crying my heart out onto Harry's chest really helped my stress levels. 

"Come on tell me what happened?" teased Zayn. Damn, I could just imagine that smirk on his handsome face. 

"Well, you know. I was so shocked when I saw him in the office. My heart sort of stopped" I trailed slowly. I was sounding like a love struck teenager. "I suddenly, I dunno. When I saw him I sort of just ran into his arms..." 

"Oh my god Niall!" Zayn screamed from the other end. We both let out a laugh. It has been ages since we laughed like this. I can't even remember when I actually laughed. 

"Shut up ya tosser! You planned this didn't you" I poked at the lad. Zayn only let out a laugh from his end. 

"Oh my god, I'm losing you Niall. I'm losing you" I heard him say. The line was obviously clear and yours truely just brought the jet with the latest in technology, so there was no way there could be a faulty line. 

"Bye" click. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT

IM WRITING FLUFF TOMORROW