Chapter 17

MIDNIGHT MEMORIES IS SUCH A GREAT ALBUM

NOT BECAUSE I AM A DIRECTIONER TILL THE DEATH

BECAUSE IT JUST IS. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The baker gazed at the blushing man in front of him. How can someone be this beautiful. Those crazy blue eyes were the bane of his existence. Harry fingers brushed over Niall's cheeks, he loved caressing him, all he wants to do is to kiss every flesh on Niall's body. His touches moved to Niall's lips. Electricity passed through his fingers as their skin touched.  He could feel Niall shuddering in his touch, his breath was shaky. He would be lying if Niall didn't look so gorgeous under the sunset. 

"And you suck at telling jokes. And they are the lamest thing I've ever heard. I still love them. Because I..." 

"Niall!" 

Urrrghhhhhh can I have a bloody moment with him! Harry threw his hands in the air. What a wonderful moment ruined. 

They immediately separated from each other. Both men faced the direction where the voice was coming from. A elderly man in his late forties with white hair and piercing cold blue eyes. He looked somewhat familiar. Harry could feel Niall tensing beside him. Who was this man? 

"Dad" 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The ride back from the vineyard was awkward and uncomfortable for Harry. He remained unmoved in the car as the elder observed every single movement Harry ever made. He could feel those cold blue eyes watching his every single movement. 

Niall hadn't spoken a word since he saw his father. There was a starring competition between the two back in the vineyard. But neither said a word to each other. 

They left Niall's car back in the vineyard and took Niall's dad limousine. Harry never felt this uncomfortable before, he wanted to jump out of the car if could. 

"So how are you son?" the man asked his son who ignored him. 

Niall continued starring out the tinted windows. The elder laughed at his son's silence. 

"And who are you?" asked the elder as he sent daggers at Harry's direction. 

This caught Niall's attention and he immediately faced the couple. His eyes darted to Harry who swallowed his breath. Harry could feel Niall practically telling him to say nothing. 

"I am Harry sir" mumbled Harry as he put out his hand to the man in front of him. 

The elder man looked at Harry's outstreched hand and ignored it. "Bobby Horan" he replied. 

"So let me cut to the chase Harry. How much do I have to pay you to go away?" Bobby asked bluntly. 

"Dad!" 

Harry and Niall watched as the man in front of them took a check book from the inside of his jacket and clicked on the gold pen. Bobby was unfazed by Niall's outburst. He remained calmed and starred at his the curly lad with those cold eyes.