Chapter 16

OMG I FELT IT WHEN I READ THIS

I FELT IT WHEN I READ THIS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The bright sun light slowly carassed their faces. It has been many months since Niall felt this rested.  A smile escaped his lips as he felt a pair of strong arms tightly wrapped around his waist. He could feel the person he longed for behind him, his head tucked under his messy blonde hair. His breathing on the back of his head. Niall had to pinch himself. Last night wasn't a dream. 

He turned slightly hoping to look at the man behind him. His eyes were closed and his mouth had a tiny bit of drool on the side. All Niall wanted to do was plant a kiss on those lips. He looked so cute and peaceful. As Niall squirmed under the man's touch he could feel Harry tightened his grip around him. 

"Don't go" he mumbled. 

Niall smiled and remained where he laid. Their faces were inches from each other. He could feel Harry's rhythmic breathing on his face. The blonde laid there and stared at the man's handsome face. Ghosting his finger across his nose and his cheeks. He wanted to touch Harry so much. 

So much that it hurts. 

He put aside that hopeful thought and embraced the moment. Niall leaned onto Harry's chest, enjoying the rhythmic ups and downs with every breath he took. He felt peaceful.

"I miss you Harry" Niall whispered to his heart. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- 

It took them several hours before either one actually got up. By then, it was already lunch time and Niall's stomach grumbled so loud that it woke up both Harry and himself. 

"Hey you" greeted Harry, his voice deep and husky. Niall was still underneath his arms, nestled comfortably near his chest. 

Niall made a scrunchy face as the curly lad moved several hair that was on his forehead. "Had good sleep?" 

Harry nodded cutely, "Well, before I felt the bed vibrating" the lad joked. 

Niall blushed, "Sorry about that!"

"Hey, you aren't at work" asked Harry looking at the young business man in front of him. Niall blushed and tried to hide his face with the coves. 

"I think the office won't miss me if I miss a day or so" replied the blonde behind the covers. 

Harry escaped a wide smile. He felt proud of his leprechaun for saying those words. He knew he was tired from working so hard all the time, everyone deserves a break in their life. 

"Are we going to stay in bed all day?" whispered Harry to the sleeping form in front of him. He didn't mind though, cuddling laying in bed with the man of his dreams. Actually he would love it.