Chapter 11

READ SWEET HOME MULLINGAR

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It all started when I dropped the bomb at Harry's apartment. I didn't know what demon possessed me as I said those horrifying words to him. Back in the car, Zayn practically yelled at me telling me countless times how rude and stupid I was for saying those things at Harry. Like I didn't know. 

When we reached Madrid and arrived at the company building I was overwhelmed by the ginormous amount of work I had on my plate. This branch was in a worse shape than I thought. 

We worked hard. Especially Zayn, who probably needed a good vacation away from me and this company. I continued working until wee hours of the night, so that means my assistant and close employees have to work until the wee hours of the night. In almost two weeks time, our shareholders are back on our side and we are just going to tune and rereview several upcoming projects. 

I am deeply tired and stressed out of my mind. Constantly thinking about the future of the company and my non-existant social life. I can't even remember the last time I actually laughed. 

It was late at night when I got a call from an exhausted sounding Zayn that demanded a vacation for a few days. I agreed. Even though it would be a hard time choosing someone to replace him, I do need someone to manage me. I can't do it on my own. Honestly who can...

Lucky for me, Zayn had hired a temporary assistant for me. He said the guy had enough experience with asshole bosses like me and was able  to get with what I want.

I arrived late at the office because of damn traffic. I texted Cara to get the assistant up to my office immediately because I have plenty of things I need to do. As usual I entered the office and starred out my fantastic view. I loved looking out the window and seeing the clear blue sky. I took a deep breath and held the breath for a moment before exhaling deeply. My mind was set for the day. A trick Harry thought me when we were dating. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We didn't even plan a date. We were talking on the phone and hopelessly in love with each other and the next thing you know Harry told me to meet him up at the tube and we are going to go enjoy Sunday together. 

I dearly needed my baby with me. Work was crazy. Some idiot from another restaurant is suing us for trying to copy their name, theirs were Little White Lies, ours were Little Black Dress. I know right?! I was in and out of the court room, flying lawyers from all over England to win our case. 

I met Harry who was leaning beside the tube sign, wearing a grey shirt and ray bans over his eyes. Damn it he looks so sexy. Sometimes I wonder how a scruff like me actually got hold of a god! I arrived panting like a dog. Harry bends down and give me a kiss on my cheek, which made me blush like mad.

"You look adorable when you blush" he complimented. 

I tried to hide my face by walking away to the opposite side, but Harry caught up and took my hands in his, in bloody public!