Chapter 10

I UPDATED

I UPDATED

I UPDATED.

-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-

Three weeks passed since Niall left Harry in his own living room, he had not heard a single thing from Niall. It was over the moment Niall called their entire relationship a fling. 

Harry was furious at him. He wanted to chase after Niall and give him a good smack on his face. 

But Harry knew Niall was lying.  He did not mean what he said. Niall does have really expressive eyes that shone every single emotion. Those blue pools he loved so much. All he needs is one single moment where Harry can convince Niall that they are meant together. 

The only thing he heard about Niall were from Zayn. They were still in Madrid dealing with some business matters. Niall had been a wreck said Zayn. All he did was talk business and return back to the hotel. He was cold to people and avoided almost everyone.

 A part of Harry felt glad that Niall was feeling miserable. It showed that he cared. 

“Oh my bloody god Harry!” screeched Louis peering at his phone. 

“What?” Harry was back at the kitchen making a few delicious cupcakes. 

Harry still worked at Holmes Chapels as head pastry chef. Since the outburst, they've hired several assistant bakers to help Harry. 

The business had been booming ever since Horan & Co took control. Just the other day they received an email from a customer in Berlin. 

Louis now manages the shop and caters to special requests. Liam is overseeing the renovations of the extension of the bakery. Horan & Co had brought the shop next door.

The customers complained there was not enough space for people. 

“Zayn wants you to travel to Madrid. He needs you to oversea a couple of potentials they wants to hire as pastry chef at one of their gourmet shops” he explained.

Harry cocked his eyebrow. “Then who is going to be a head baker here?” 

“Come on Haz, you’ve trained those kids hard. They can handle a few days of you not barking over them all the time” explained Louis. 

Harry laughed. He was tough on his assistants. He wanted them to learn the hard way of baking those pastries, just like his family thought him. 

The lad sighed and run a hand through his unruly locks, “Send me the email.”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry was impressed when Zayn had brought him a first class ticket to Madrid. There was even a company car that drove him to the Horan & Co building in the middle of the city.