The Apology

"Get up the nerve, 'cause really, what's the worst that could happen."

I turned to the voice that spoke. It was Emily! Well she was a vampire, but she could talk and she seemed to be the same old Emily I knew.

"Rainbow!" I ran towards her to hug her, but she resisted.

"Alice, I'm not myself. I'm a vampire, duh," she strained not to come and lunge at my throat.

"Oh, but I tho-"

"I know, it's just, Emma, she-"

"What happened?!" I sense of anxiety ran over me. I didn't want her dead or in danger. I knew I would feel extremely guilty.

"She's the vampire king's daughter. Or she was. Alice you have to save her before he turns her and makes her the princess. She doesn't know what she's getting herself into if she wants to be a vampire."

"Oh..." I trailed off, at least she was sort of okay, I guess. I bet she wasn't happy with me.

"Go Alice! I didn't come all this way to just stare at you and pretty boy!"

"Sorry, Em, I'm so sorry," I apologized.

"Make it up to me by going to save her, 'kay?" She replied and she ran off, away from us.

I knew it sounded bad, bur I hoped she found someone's blood. She looked like a mess. I really did wonder to a vampire who didn't find blood. Would they turn back human?

"Alice?"

"What? I'm sorry, I was thinking."

"Are we going to go and maybe save her?" He questioned.

"Uh, yeah, let's go."

Well that was embarrassing. I don't think Oliver really cared because when we walked towards the vampire HQ, he left me hold his hand! Well, I guess I let him hold mine, and I so technically we were holding hands! It must have been freezing outside, bur inside I felt very warm and fuzzy!

As we reached the vampire headquarters, we took cover and hid out if sight. There I spotted a black haired vampire, as well as a rainbow headed one. We had just seen Emily! What?!

"Sir, I heard this traitor giving information to two humans, the two who were recently fighting against us. She made no attempt to destroy them or bring them to you, but rather tell them information about your beloved daughter," spoke the black haired vampire. Also known as, Vanessa.

The king flared in anger and in rage, "is this true?!"

"Sir, if one of your supposed greatest hunters here can't even find them, with ample amount of blood supply, how do you think I am supposed to find them. If I would have, believe me, I would have taken the boy for myself. Vanessa is lying and wishes to trouble you with petty drama."

Wow. Emily was an amazing liar, I'll give her that. Nothing she said even bothered me, not even the part about Oliver! Although, that part made him kind of blush. I even started to question if she came to see us. That's one of the wonderful things about Emily, and I'm glad she hasn't lost a bit of her amazing personality.

"Come on let's go."

Oliver took my hand and we made our escape once again.

Short chapter, I know, it's just I must have deleted this chapter on accident, and nothing was there, so I had to type up 525 words (half of what I normally type) so the story can make sense. Soo yeah! I hope you enjoyed!