The Truth

"There maybe something there, that wasn't there before." -Beauty and the Beast

***Alice's POV***

"Alice...please, don't do this," I sobbed, "please I'm begging you."

"I want nothing to do with someone who ruins lives. I said get out of here, I mean it Emma. Get the hell out of here before I..."

Tears slowly fell down her cheeks, and looked defeated. Emma headed away, though, and I cried. Oliver, oh geeze, he had seen the whole thing. I turned to him and bit my lip. He didn't say a word, and only looked at me.

"Oliver...I-" I said nervously.

"I'm sorry, Alice. For your dad," he just looked at me.

I shut my eyes and I could feel my temples throb. My head was spinning and my thoughts were as crazy as a hurricane. My emotions were a mess. All I did was cry, out of sadness, out of anger. And then I felt a pair of arms surround me. I sighed and my thoughts stood still. What had I done?

***Emma's POV***

I walked for about five minuets, remembering all that had happened. I tried, I really really tried to stop crying, but it seemed impossible. Finally I decided to stop walking. I sat down against a tree and let it all out. My mind fell back to what happened. Alice was right, this is all my fault. Guilt sank in deep and I sat there.

"I'm sorry, Alice, Chase," I said, unfortunately they weren't around to hear it, "I'm sorry."

"Well, well, well," a voice spoke, "if it isn't little miss princess."

In a blink, a figure appeared in front of me. I didn't care, if they wanted to take and drink my blood, they could. I was done with everything. I sighed, no, I couldn't let my guard down. I wouldn't, Chase wouldn't have and neither will I.

Oh hell, my mind guessed that it was Vanessa, I stood up and glared at her. She circled me, but I didn't take my eye off her.

"Haven't you done enough?! Plus, How am I a princess? You're the spoiled rich brat. Oh, wait, you WERE," I growled.

She gasped ignoring my insult, "so you don't know?"

"All I know is that I've had enough with you," my temper raised.

"So you don't want to know?"

"What is there so important to know?!" I exclaimed.

"You're the vampire king's daughter."

***Oliver's POV***

I didn't say a word, which was probably best. I mean, Alice seemed so overwhelmed with all that had happened. I sympathized with her, because I know how much it hurts to lose someone you love.

She turned to me, her chocolate brown eyes were tear stained, their sparkle was gone. Her gorgeous, breathtaking smile was long gone. All I wanted to do was to comfort her best I could. I wanted to wrap my arms around her, to stop the tears. I cared so much about her, but I didn't know how to say it. How could I tell her how she lit up my day, how happy I was when it was her house I reached. But I couldn't, maybe because, words could not express how much I cared about her.

"Oliver...I-" She stated nervously.

"I'm sorry, Alice. For your dad," I just looked at her. I hope she knew how I sympathized for her.

She turned away from me, crying even more. Dammit! I had made her cry. Nice going Oliver. Thoughts of leaving crept in mind. No, I wouldn't do that to her, she would only feel more alone. If only I knew how she felt. I couldn't help feeling the way I did, I wished she I could read her beautiful mind. Rejection ran in my thoughts, it was best I stay quiet. She didn't need to be overwhelmed even more...

"AliceIreallylikeyou,likealot," I blurted out and mentally face palmed. So much for not saying anything.

Alice looked back at me, "wait, what?"

A blush ran to my cheeks, why did I say that, "uh...no-nothing."

"Oh, okay," she said trying to hide her disappointment.

"So..." I said rocking back and forth slowly.

"Oliver, what have I done," she bit her lower lip softly. If only she knew how I felt...

"I-I, sorry, um, I wis-" I stuttered.

She nuzzled her way back into my arms and I welcomed her, "I'm sorry."

"Alice..." She looked up at me, about to let her tears fall free again. No, I didn't want that.

"Emma didn't deserve what I did to her. I mean I was angry and sad and I really hated Vanessa. Why did I take it out on her? Oh no, what if Vanessa got to Emma! It would be my fault and-"

I couldn't help it, I put my lips onto hers. I didn't press too hard, so it wouldn't be forced. She mumbled a word into the kiss and then let her lips move in sync slowly with mine. The world felt like it was spinning, as if we were the only two on the earth. Alice moved slowly back and I thought had our moment ended.

"Alice, I'm so sorry, bu-," I couldn't stand seeing her sad.

"Oliver," she said as she looked into my eyes, I gazed back into hers, "that was amazing, don't apologize."

"I just figur-"

She cut me off by letting her lips back onto mine. They were so soft and so extremely sweet. I pulled her close and our kiss ended again.

"Thanks," I said awed.

"No thank you," I laughed softly.

"I couldn't see you sad again, I'm sorry Alice. I care about you a lot and I really can't believe I'm actually telling you."

She smiled and we stood in each others arms, "thank you," she blushed, "again, I wish I could have said something bu-."

"It's okay," I hushed her and brought her chin up to have our eyes meet again, "all that matters is the now and Alice, you are the only one I wish to be with right now."

"Oliver, that is the swe-"

"Someone gouge out my eyes, puhlease," a voice interrupted, oh no, here we go again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OMGGGGGG dey kissseddd c: i hopes you enjoyed! Vote, comment, and do whateves c: thanks u for reading!!!!