Chapter 13

Warning: This chapter is a tiny bit on the mature side.

I skipped down the stairs and up to the door

I skipped down the stairs and up to the door. I swung it open only to reveal a smiling Brad standing on the other side.

"I brought food as requested" he said as he held a plastic bag up.

A smile grew on my lips as I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him inside before I closed the door behind him. I quickly snatched the bag from his grasp and headed for the kitchen.

I placed the bag down on the kitchen counter and began to take the snacks out when I could feel a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from behind.

"I would never have thought that food's more important to you than me" he mumbled as he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Well, I do love food, but I suppose you can come close second" I said smiling as I turned around and wound my arms around his shoulders.

"I'm honored" Brad mumbled with a smile before he pressed his lips to mine.

I pulled away quickly and shook my heads "No, no my parents are still home" I informed as my fingers absently played with the strands of hair at the nape of his neck.

And as of on cue mum and dad walked into the kitchen. I quickly stepped out of Brad's arms and turned around to face the kitchen counter. I picked up an ice cream container from the plastic bag as I tried to fight the butterflies that had erupted in my stomach.

"We'll be going now. I do hope you kids behave" dad said as he grabbed his car keys from off the kitchen counter. "No funny business" he said as he pointed a finger at Brad.

"You have my word Mr. [Y/L/N]" Brad hurriedly spat out as he nodded his head repeatedly.

"Oh god, can the two of you just leave already" I groaned in annoyance as I pushed dad towards the front door.

"[Y/D/N] let's just leave. I'm hungry and I'm sure the kids will behave" mum said as she dropped her lipstick into her purse and opened the door.

"Enjoy your dinner" I told them with a smile and ushered dad out the before I closed it behind them.

I rested my back against the hard wood and sighed as I ran a hand through my hair. "Well, that could've gone worse"

❁ ❁ ❁

"The Notebook or Titanic?" I asked as I held the two DVD's up in front of me.

Brad groaned as he grabbed a handful of popcorn. "Neither. Can't we watch 'World War Z' or something with a bit more action?"

"Absolutely not. Now, 'The Notebook' or 'Titanic'" I repeated my question and placed a hand down upon my hip.

"Fine. 'The Notebook' then" Brad said as he sighed in defeat.

"Yeah, or on second thought, what about 'The Last Song'?" I contemplated as I looked at the collection of movies that were scattered across the living room floor.

Brad groaned loudly as he fell down onto his stomach on the couch and buried his face in a pillow.

❁ ❁ ❁

I nuzzled my head into Brad's side and sighed in content as I breathed in his familiar scent. I draped an arm over his stomach as I gazed up at him, a small smile painting my lips.

Brad seemed to notice me looking because he looked away from the tv screen and turned his brown gaze to look at me. I smiled up at him before I turned my gaze back to the tv.

My eyes widened when I realized which scene it was. "Oh no, no no no" I cried out in a whisper as tears welled over in my eyes.

"I'll never let go, I promise" Rose whispered out in a sorrowful tone before she kissed Jack's knuckles and let go of his lifeless hand.

Warm tears rolled down my cheeks and made my vision blurry. "Are you crying?" Brad asked.

I quickly wiped my tears away before I hid my face in his chest. "No..." I mumbled against his t-shirt.

Brad chuckled and lifted my head up so that I was looking at him. He caressed my cheeks with his thumb as he gazed into my E/C eyes.

"It's okay, I won't tell anyone" he said as a smile crept along his lips.

"You better" I said as a smile uplifted my own.
"Or else..."

"Or else, what?" He asked as he leaned in closer.

"Or else I'll tell everyone you screamed like a little girl in the haunted house" I challenged as I leaned back against the pillows, a smug smile gracing my features.

"Oh, really?" He asked as he cocked an eyebrow.

"You have no idea" I whispered as I grabbed into the collar of his t-shirt, pulling him down with me.

Brad's lips instantly met mine in a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down even closer to me. His hands roamed every inch of my body as I deepened the kiss.

My hands travelled down his muscular back and down to the hem of his shirt. Brad quickly pulled back and swiftly removed his shirt before he leaned back down and his lips attached themselves onto my exposed neck. His hands gripped onto my thighs and his fingers dug into my soft flesh as he left open mouthed kisses down my neck.

He stopped when he reached my sweet spot and I gasped in both shock and pleasure when he left marks all over my collarbones and up my throat. I arched my back as my hands gripped onto his curls and pulled on his hair.

Brad's soft lips continued to trail along every inch of my exposed skin, leaving me a complete mess. He reattached his lips on mine and my legs found their way around his waist.

"B-bedroom" I choked out in between steamy kisses.

Brad got up from the couch and moved his hands down to my bum to support my weight as he walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I attached my lips to his neck and bit down onto his soft flesh as he kicked the door to my bedroom open, a low moan slipping past his lips as my lips moved along his neck.

He quickly placed me down atop of the bed and climbed up so that he was hovering above me, his left arm supporting his weight as his right hand slowly slid up my naked leg and up to the fabric of my shorts. His usually warm brown eyes had darkened visibly and I trembled beneath his touch as I met his gaze.

I quickly pulled his face down to meet mine again and pushed my swollen lips against his in an urgent and needy kiss.

A/N
School's a mess and I'm a mess