Chapter 35

After I had finally composed myself I looked up and saw the room had become divided. Daniel, Sadie, and Samantha were going around as if the day were normal except Sadie was extremely close to Daniel. I almost felt as if they were dating, which I guess was fine since Louis had Eleanor, even he didn't want to.

Then, Bonnie and Harry were off in their own little world, giggling and laughing. He would poke at her or she would tickle him. It was becoming to unbearable to watch and I then glanced over to the lads. Louis was glaring at Daniel. Liam was eyeing Sam whiel she restocked the canisters with napkins. It was almost as sad as watching the last puppy in a cardboard box not get picked after all his brothers and sisters had been. Zayn was coming over to me and patted me on the shoulder.

"You okay, mate?" he asked me.

"Yeah, but Zayn if I had known you were in so much trouble I would've-" I started but Zayn cut in.

"You didn't know because I didn't want you to know. You were dealing with some things, granted you pulled them on yourself," he added and something in me snapped.

"I was protecting her," I growled.

"From what? From you? You were protecting yourself," he laughed and this is when Harry, Louis and Liam had surrounded us telling each of us to calm down.

"He is the reason I lost the love of my life, I lied to protect him because he was like a brother to me and then he hung me out to dry!" Zayn yelled. I was scared.

"I didn't ask you all to lie for me, you just did it, but you wouldn't have unless you thought you had to. It's all my fault," I said quietly.

Zayn looked saddened when I had repeated that line, "it isn't all your fault."

I looked at him and it seemed the climax had fallen and we were practically saying sorry with our eyes.

Finally we all sort of congregated in the center of the room by some force of gravity, and then Daniel sat out, which is where I wanted him.

"So where is Keigan right now?" I asked. I saw all the girls look at eachother and then they gave me an answer.

"Oh, we're not telling you," Sadie said smirking. Maybe that's why her and Daniel were going out.

"Why not?" Harry asked looking directly at Bonnie with very convincing eyes, as if to convince her to tell us.

"Well, you never told us so where Niall was, so we're not going to tell you where Keigan is," Sam replied, and we all looked at eachother. The way they said made it sound so fair.

"Now if that is all you came for, you can go," Daniel said coming into the conversation. Sadie bumped him in the stomach and he gave her the 'what?' look. All the lads and I looked at each other. We knew we didn't want to give up, and I was pretty sure that I had this fleeting hope that she would come back.

"We're staying," I announced. All the boys nodded and we saw the split second shock faces of the girls turn unreadable.

"Where are you going to stay?" Sadie asked looking at us.

"In an apartment somewhere," Louis matched her and we weren't backing down.

"And you could work here with us," Bonnie announced and I smiled at her willingness to bring us back into her life. Although, I think it was more Harry than all of us.

Then she received some pretty mean glares from the rest of the girls and Daniel looked pissed. I scanned the boys and Harry was thrilled while Louis, Zayn, and Liam looked skeptical. It seemed crazy to drop all our vacation time, but I knew I drop everything in a heartbeat if it meant I would see Keigan for five minutes and be able to explain myself and how idiotic I was.

"I'm in," I announced before all the lads and they all looked to me. Zayn clasped his hand my shoulder with a smile that I returned.

"Me too."

Liam smiled shaking his head, "you are all crazy, but I love you so I guess I'm in," and he grasped mine and Zayn's shoulders.

"Okay, alright I'm in, why would I want to miss an adventure with you four lovely boys," Louis smiled then turned to see Sdie shaking her head, although she was smiling.

We looked to Harry and he was to busy chatting up Bonnie to even notice we were kind of voting here. Sam nudged Bonnie and once she quit talking Harry glanced around at everyone's expectant faces waiting for his answer.

"What?" he asked, "did I miss something important?"

And the whole room filled with laughter, Sam grabbed Liam's forearm to support herself because she was laughing so hard. Sadie was doubled over and a complete duplicate to Louis while Zayn and I couldn't breathe. We don't know why we found this so funny, but it felt like we were getting back to normal.

After the laughing fit I noticed Daniel was suddenly missing, which didn't bother me in any way. I do know though that having a good laugh always lifted my spirits.

"So when does Lila get back again?" Zayn asked.

"Monday," Sam answered.

"What time?"

"Noon-ish."

"Where is she right now?"

"Ponce."

"And where is Keigan?"

"D- Oooh, Zayn!" Sam scolded. I high-fives him for his good try. Sam was trying to seem angry that Zayn attempted to trick her but her eyes looked happy so I assume she wasn't all that angry.

"So we're closing up, you guys better go out and find that apartment," Daniel the buzz kill brought up while he began locking away the alcohol.

"Well, it's a little late to find a realtor at this time of night," Bonnie added in.

"Oh no, Bonnie, stop right there I know what you are doing," Sadie said covering her mouth.

"Do you boys need a place to stay?" Sam offered and we all seemed taken back by her sudden kindness. Sadie was just as shocked by the turn around.

"Yeah," Liam answered for us. She smiled at him, a blush dusting her cheeks.

"Good, you can stay in Lila and Keigan's place since they are out," she replied. My heart sunk, I was going to be in that room where everything in the world went wrong. I felt dizzy just thinking about it, I was swaying on my feet. Liam grabbed my biceps to steady myself.

"Niall, you alright?" he asked looking really worried as did everyone else, even Danny. That's when I realized Liam was grabbing my biceps, but my back was already against the floor. I had fallen and was unsure how.

"Niall, she lives somewhere else, you know," Sasie replied to me. It made mixed emotions come out. I was happy I wouldn't have to relive that horrible moment, and sad I wouldn't get to remember the greatest moment of my life. Maybe that's why the dizzy spell came on. Because that day may have been the worst day of my life, but it was also the greatest.