Chapter 4

The minute the boys left, we all stood in complete silence, smiling like idiots. Sadie soon screamed then covered her mouth, then screamed again. This broke the invisible trance we were all in and we had to laugh at her outrageous outburst. I looked to Lila and had to give her the "we should leave" look. Lila looked at me with a puppy dog face and I almost caved, however, I knew it was ten PM and that if we stay up any later we were never going to sleep. Besides, tomorrow was our first rehearsal and you wouldn't want to blow because you were half asleep the whole time.

"I'm sorry guys, but we really should be going," I cut in to our little giggling fit.

"Aw, Keigan. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," Sadie said as she hugged me then stepped aside to say goodbye to Lila.

Then Bonnie came up and hugged me and whispered in my ear, " so sorry I caused that awkward moment. I promise I'll try and make it up to you." She then pulled away giving me the most heart wrenching apologetic smile. Those brown eyes were making want to cry.

"Listen, thanks to you I got a small moment with Niall and to me that's huge. So I should be thanking you."

"Now, I saw that. That was absolutely adorable. I could barely hold in my 'awww'," Samantha said to as she hugged me from the side.

"So you thought it was too? I was really afraid it was all in my head," I confesse to them.

"Trust me, that was a definite moment girl!" Sadie exclaimed fromm the hotel bed.

"Anyway, I guess we're off. See you all tomorrow!" Lila yelled from the door as she yanked my elbow with her as she exited the room.

While walking down the hall we kept glancing at eachother with huge smiles. Goodness, the excitement of it all was seriously getting to us. Sleep tonight was going to become a foreign thing. Once we made it to our room. And finally got inside, Lila just collapsed in a huge dreamy sigh.

"Weren't they just amazing," she said with this far off look inn her eye probably imagining her whole life with one of them right now.

"Yes, they were incredible, and amazing, and gorgeous..."

"Oooh, someone's crushing hard for a certain boy. And I think I know which one," she taunted while giggling.

"And I bet that if I knew who you were crushing on I could dangle that in your face but I can't, now can I so can we please just get some shut eye," I said with playful annoyance.

"Whatever you say, I just hope you know miss blonde bombshell that you curly locks wrangled yourself another cute blonde Irish lad," she sing-songed from her bed.

"Sure, and by tomorrow he will have met a total of one hundred girls, all of whom are five times more confident than me and will definitely attract his attention more than me. So now that, that is settled you can let me sleep in peace," I said and heard her 'humph' before the rustle of her sheets signaling she was finally falling asleep. Sadly, I was tossing and turning all night.

I woke up with only five hours of sleep and an alarm clock I just wanted to kill with my iron fist. I groggily threw my decorative roll pillow at Lila's sleeping form hearing her groan before I jumped in the shower to meet the warm pellets of water attacking my skin. Sadly, this comforting feeling had to end as I jumped out to find Lila putting her hair in a bun in the small inconvenient vanity right outside the bathroom. Only hotel room designers could think this was functional. My hair dried by the time I had pulled on my grey and navy striped sweater and khaki cut off pants. Lila came out in yoga pants and and cut off tee reading 'I love' and then it ended.

She smiled at me and we both left, and I was seriously jealous all the dancers got to dress so comfortable on the first day while all the musicians had to dress somewhat to impress. We finally arrived at the venue across the street, three blocks to the right, and one block to the left. And then I opened the stage door to a whole new world of chaos.